Maserati Forum banner

121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Just got words from Paypal that my account is now verify! YEAH! I sent the intended order to the vendor. Awaiting the vendor to create an invoice so I can send the payment. Hopefully no more hickups!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Is it possible to get in on this group buy? My current launch is incapable of correctly scanning the clutch position and setting the PIS. Assuming this is now possible with the newer model, I’d like one.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
431 Posts
mdtran- any progress?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
two more members wanted in so I changed the order. Awaiting vendor to send invoice so I can Pay.

·
Registered
259 Posts
two more members wanted in so I changed the order. Awaiting vendor to send invoice so I can Pay.
Does this mean I can still get in on this? What will the turnaround time be between the order and when we have the units? I need this fairly quickly.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
431 Posts
Did you get the invoice and pay or is there a new problem?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
RJ, had same problem with two late members like Jlobo. But we reversed the payment and they're resending payment now.

·
Registered
431 Posts
It's been over a week since we heard from you, still not able to place the order?

·
Registered
431 Posts
It has been two days since I requested an update. Do any of the other members who participated in the order share my concern over the lack of response?

·
Registered
7 Posts
RJ237, I am with you. It makes absolutely no sense.
Mdtran, please give us the update?
After almost three months of waiting I don't want to participate int this buy.
I will just get it myself. Please send me funds back.
Thanks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think mdtran has disappeared with our money. If so it's probably a federal offense since the internet is involved, but I doubt we'll ever see the money again and I have no idea how to pursue it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
It looks like he signed on a day ago. He's been a member since 2017, so if it was a scam he was pulling the long game which seems unlikely.

Still, all things considered there are some things you can do. If someone wants to PM me his email I'll see what I can do about tracking him down IRL. Otherwise, you still have paypal. They won't refund you if you did a transfer directly, but they will advise you on what information they can provide regarding contacting or identifying him to file a police report.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don’t think that mdran disappeared with $$. But it just takes too long.
there is no problem to track registered people down. At my job we do it all the time.
but he has to respond quickly.

·
Registered
431 Posts
mdtran. I don't think the group buy is happening. Please return my funds and I will buy the X431 from a commercial source.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I've too sent a PayPal request for a refund.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It looks like he was checking forum yesterday.
I sent him money via Zelle and filed scam report with them.
waiting for mdtran any reply.
if he does not respond I suggest to report the user directly to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center at https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx.

·
Super Moderator
4,409 Posts
I will message him, but the forum very carefully is not involved in group buys.

C

121 - 140 of 167 Posts