Maserati Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
No dice, refund the payment, and I'll repay through paypal as a gift, or use Zelle.

·
Registered
409 Posts
It looks like you have the best solution. I hope he is able to refund the money so that you can resend.

·
Super Moderator
4,346 Posts
Hardly resolving the issue by Paypal there! Fascinating use of English.

Gift payments are best in this I think

C

·
Registered
409 Posts
mdtran, where are we in this project? Please keep us informed.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
Group buy update, hello guys sorry about the long wait. So I was experiencing some problem with payments being put on hold by Paypal. I did emailed and messaged Paypal regarding the situation. It appears that Paypal will not realease the fund until I can provide a shipment # or buyer confirm that the merchandise is received. I'm going to place the order on Monday. I just feel it's not fair too keep you guys waiting. Lets hope everything will be bumpless from here.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Oops, I didn't see your message Jlobo and RJ237. My Laptop was acting up the last couple of days.Got the hard drive replaced. Anyway, Jlobo, I just did a refund for you. RJ237, I did tried calling Paypal with the # you provided but was not able to talk with anyone due to high caller volume. I agreed that Jlobo's solution is best. I will place the order Monday.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just repaid.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Sorry about the long wait guys. I have to wait 2-3 business days for Paypal to confirm my bank account.
For some reason, when I try to add my bank account to Paypal, Paypal said I am locked out of my online banking and to contact my bank. I did contacted Wells Fargo and everything is fine with my account. I can log into it with no problem.
Anyone experienced this with Paypal before? Anyway the reason for the 2-3 day wait is for Paypal to send 2 payments of $0.50 into my checking account and then withdraw them to confirm my checking account. I have notifed the seller of the situation and will place the order once Paypal confirm my bank account. The list below contain the member in the group buy.

1. RJ237
2. Geflackt
3. Jlobo941
4. Todd Cloutier
5. Dylan
6. rfenik
7. MManzo

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thank you for the update. I didn't expect paypal to be such a nuisance, but I understand the need for caution on their part.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Any updates?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Hello guys, just an update. So i just got two deposit from Paypal. Waiting for them to make the withdraw and hopefully I can link my bank account to it. This has been a PITA with Paypal.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts