Maserati Forum banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Hello guys, it appears that we do not have 10 members for the group buy. I intend to gives this till next Monday 7/20.
If we still don't have 10 members, then I will return the funds to everyone. As for RJ337 I will return your fund as requested.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Hello guys, so I was able to get us the 7 units for the same price of $590 / unit.
I intend to place the order on 7/20/2020 as mention on my last post.
So anyone who wants to be in the group buy please submit your payment by 7/19/2020 and let me know.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2004 Maserati Coupe CC
55 Posts
Well done! Thank you for putting in all of the legwork on this effort. If you’re ever up in the Seattle area, look me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just sent payment via PayPal

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
Got your payment Joe, but not sure what to do with this.
Any ideas? I've never done this before.

[email protected] <[email protected]>
To:Minh Tran

Sun, Jul 19 at 2:19 PM

External images are now more secure, and shown by default.
Change in Settings
Hello, Minh Tran​
PayPal
We've placed the money on hold because we've noticed that you're a new PayPal seller and will need time to build a positive selling history. The money has been added to your on hold balance. It'll be available once we can confirm that your customer has received the goods or services.
Here's what you can do to get your money sooner​
shipinfo

Provide shipment info​
Add a valid tracking number and your money will be available 1 day after PayPal confirms that the shipment has been delivered.

shiplabel

Print shipping label​
Did you know that you can print shipping labels for UPS or USPS with PayPal and the shipment info will be added automatically?

updatestatus

Update the status of your service or virtual product sale​
If your item doesn’t need to be shipped, (e.g.,
e-ticket or piano lessons) update the order status and your money will be available within 7 days after verification.

Transaction date:

July 19, 2020​

Transaction amount:

$590.00 USD​

Transaction fee:

$17.41 USD​

Your transaction ID:

paypal

An important message about your PayPal balance

Hello Minh Tran,

Congratulations on your first sale with PayPal. Since you are a new seller with us, we'd like to give you important information about how your payments are processed.

Payments you receive from buyers are now in your pending balance and temporarily unavailable.

If you do nothing, this money will automatically be moved to your available balance and released to you in 21 days (as long as there are no problems with your orders).

Why?
New sellers sometimes have an increased number of returns, claims, or chargebacks from their buyers. In order to protect buyers and sellers in the PayPal community, we have a 21-day delay.

Want to get your money faster?
For current payments, ship your item now and log in to PayPal. Then click See how to get your money faster at the top of the page.You can get your money within 7-14 days.
For future payments, you can remove the 21-day delay. Please complete the following:
Establish a successful selling history. Please do the following:

Questions?
For more information about Funds availability details, log in to your PayPal account. Or to speak with a Customer Service representative, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Thanks,
PayPal

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Has anyone experience this? Please advise as I don't want to hold up the group buy. Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Log on to paypal, go to the help center and scroll down to 'contact us' You will find a phone number so thst you can explain the situation to an associate.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Have you made any progress with paypal?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
RJ237, I did what you said, but could not see any phone #. I've used their message to explain the situation and still waiting for their reply. This certainly is unexpected and is holding up our group buy. Please be patent guys, once we clear this up, I will place the order immediately.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Scroll to the bottom of link and click on the phone symbol, or, if it doesn't load, call 1-888-221-1161

Contact Us

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
RJ there is no phone symbol. I will try calling them with the # you've given.
I got a message from Paypal as follow.

Joselle Rose
6:21 PM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand from your previous messages that your concern is about your funds place on hold. I completely understand the importance of this matter to you. No worries, let me resolve this issue for you.

This payment is on temporary hold to help ensure there is enough money to resolve issues like chargeback and disputes. I assure you that the funds will be available when your buyer receives the item as promised.

Please upload the tracking information in the transaction details to get the funds released earlier. The funds will be released 24 hours after we confirm that the item has been delivered.

If this is an intangible item or there is no tracking number involve I suggest to have your buyer confirm their receipt through the website.

Here is the instruction for your buyer to confirm their receipt. Please sent this to them.

Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.

Click Activity.

Find and click the original payment for the item.

Click Confirm Receipt.

Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

If you don't see this information in your PayPal account, you may need to click Classic View and proceed from there.

Once they did your funds will be release immediately.

If you have other concerns you may also visit what is-the-resolution-center for your future reference. This is almost the same tool we use for your inquiries.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Jlobo941, could you try the Paypal instruction below to see if it would release the fund? Thanks!

Joselle Rose
6:21 PM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand from your previous messages that your concern is about your funds place on hold. I completely understand the importance of this matter to you. No worries, let me resolve this issue for you.

This payment is on temporary hold to help ensure there is enough money to resolve issues like chargeback and disputes. I assure you that the funds will be available when your buyer receives the item as promised.

Please upload the tracking information in the transaction details to get the funds released earlier. The funds will be released 24 hours after we confirm that the item has been delivered.

If this is an intangible item or there is no tracking number involve I suggest to have your buyer confirm their receipt through the website.

Here is the instruction for your buyer to confirm their receipt. Please sent this to them.

Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.

Click Activity.

Find and click the original payment for the item.

Click Confirm Receipt.

Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

If you don't see this information in your PayPal account, you may need to click Classic View and proceed from there.

Once they did your funds will be release immediately.

If you have other concerns you may also visit what is-the-resolution-center for your future reference. This is almost the same tool we use for your inquiries.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Its requesting tracking info

·
Registered
409 Posts
I see the problem now. You can just send money like I did, in which case it's released immediately, or send a payment, which some of you have done, and the money is not released until confirm receipt . So all of you who sent the money as a payment have to log in to paypal and confirm that you have received the item.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts