Maserati Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hello guys, so I got responses from 9 members listed below who still want in on the group buy.
I have confirmed with the seller that we can still get 10 units for $590/unit. I am ready to start collecting payments from you guys. Once I received all the payments, I will place the order. I was thinking of having you guys wire or electronic transfer the payment to me because that would be the fastest way. Please let me know if there's other methods of payment that would be better.I am open to suggestion as this is my first time organizing a group buy. Thanks and hope to hear back from you guys! Oh, and if I did missed someone, please let me know.
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. 33zach337
7. Anvilcarriagecompany
8. Dylan
9. MManzo

·
Registered
395 Posts
Do you have a paypal account? I know we would have to pay a little more but that's possible. Otherwise, I can accept the wire transfer method, but I like the security of using paypal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have a paypal account? I know we would have to pay a little more but that's possible. Otherwise, I can accept the wire transfer method, but I like the security of using paypal.
I prefer using PayPal as well. I think if you transfer money from a bank account through PayPal there are no fees.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I do have a paypal account, but havent use it in years. Let me see if I can still access it and will get back to you guys.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Has launch yet fixed the software so it can now accurately read clutch life and set the pis? I’ve had a Launch for about 2 years now and even though both are supposed to be possible, neither function works properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Have you updated the software to version V11? I was able to set the PIS without any problem with version V11.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys, so I got responses from 9 members listed below who still want in on the group buy.
I have confirmed with the seller that we can still get 10 units for $590/unit. I am ready to start collecting payments from you guys. Once I received all the payments, I will place the order. I was thinking of having you guys wire or electronic transfer the payment to me because that would be the fastest way. Please let me know if there's other methods of payment that would be better.I am open to suggestion as this is my first time organizing a group buy. Thanks and hope to hear back from you guys! Oh, and if I did missed someone, please let me know.
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. 33zach337
7. Anvilcarriagecompany
8. Dylan
9. MManzo
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. 33zach337
7. Anvilcarriagecompany
8. Dylan
9. MManzo

Hi guys, I am new to forum with 2006 gransport LE.
if not too lateI would like to participate in tool group buy as well.
What about Zelle payment transfer? Most banks offer that. I think Paypal charges fee .
Thanks
Robert F
[email protected]

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hello guys, so I have reopened my paypal account ([email protected]) and also zelle ([email protected]). You guys can pay either method. Please include your screen name when you send the payment so I know who it's from. I will compile a list of payments received and will place the order once all payments from members are in.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
This is the list of payment I received.
1. Robert Fenkowki (rfenik) 6/25/2020
2. Ron Jansen (RJ237) 6/25/2020
3. Todd Cloutier

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
3. Todd Cloutie 6/6/2020
4. Dylan King (Dylan) 6/28/2020

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
3. Todd Cloutie 6/26/2020
5. Jason Urban (Geflackt)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Let wrap up this group buy guys. I have received payments from the 5 member listed below.
Please let me know if you are still in or out. Let's not keep the members who paid waiting!
As usual, please spread the word to other about the group buy. Thanks!
3. Todd Cloutie 6/6/2020
5. Jason Urban (Geflackt) 6/29/2020

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #79