Maserati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mdtran,

The best way to handle these group buys is for the supplier to provide a special discount code applicable for participants of the group buy. Any dealer should be able to accommodate that scenario.

Open for other suggestions...

·
Registered
2004 Maserati Coupe CC
50 Posts
Mdtran,

The best way to handle these group buys is for the supplier to provide a special discount code applicable for participants of the group buy. Any dealer should be able to accommodate that scenario.

This is the easiest on everyone, though I GREATLY appreciate your efforts in pulling this together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is the easiest on everyone, though I GREATLY appreciate your efforts in pulling this together
Mdtran,

I would be in if using this approach. For group buys on other forums this has worked nicely. The vendor keeps track of the number of buyers, and ships direct when they have enough orders to justify the discount.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Good idea DebFlyer1! Let me ask the vendor if that is applicable.That would be great because I don't have to collect payment from everyone and taking care of the shipping for each one. I will keep everyone updated.

·
Registered
395 Posts
If that doesn't work you could use paypal to collect the funds, but I hope the manufacturer will accommodate with a discount code.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
So I did ask the vendor about setting up the special discount code, but they don't do that. If we were to get it on our own, then it would be $640 shipped. Maytag did find it for around $670 shipped on www.cnautotool.com and www.obd2tool.com. Let me know which method you guys prefer.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Lets get this rolling guys. Please let me know who's still in. And we need to agree on a payment method.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm confused. Is the price now $640 with shipping?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
No RJ237. The final price for the group buy is $590. If you want to get it by yourself, then its $640.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello guys!
Not been here for 4 years since sold my Qtp. But thinking on buying 4200...
Please, let me know if that Launch tool is all we need to deal with F1 transmission and other systems on all 4200 models. I lost my knowledges in Maserati and need some time to refresh them...

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm still in, whatever purchase method you decide on.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello guys!
Not been here for 4 years since sold my Qtp. But thinking on buying 4200...
Please, let me know if that Launch tool is all we need to deal with F1 transmission and other systems on all 4200 models. I lost my knowledges in Maserati and need some time to refresh them...
Yes it works on my Gransport.
I checked clutch wear and it matched up with what my mechanic said and did a clutch bleed i could hear it cycling the pump it seems to be able to read everything.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Pretty much covered what we need for f1 clutch and hydralic system testing, bleeding, and programing.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'm in, just tell me what to do

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
So far I have only gotten responses from the following members still wanting in on the group buy. Please let me know if I missed anyone. I will update the list as more members respond.
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. 33zach337
7. Anvilcarriagecompany
8. Dylan

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Hello guys, I'm still waiting on confirmation from the members listed below. Please let me know if any of you guys are still in. Thanks!
1. Michael Maloney
2. DenFlyer1
3. goodfela
4. socal4porte
5. MManzo
6. Basco

41 - 60 of 79 Posts