Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Its really simple. I'd be happy to show you how to do what you need. I've used mine several times to bleed the system and calibrate the clutch as I've slowly replaced and fixed transmission parts.
That's awesome, thanks.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm wondering if this shuld be a sticky on this and the M139 forum?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Awsome Dylan and DebFlyer1. We are up to 15 for the group buy. Half way there guys, keep it going!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
We got two more so we're up to 17 for the group buy. Come on guys, 13 more to go!

·
Registered
538 Posts
You should post this into the Granturismo and other sections, does it work for them too?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I have posted in the Granturismo and Quattroporte also and got a few member in the group buy.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
First off, let me apologize for the long wait, but I hope this post can answer some of your questions. I was able to get us a 20 group buy instead of the original 30 as suggested by socal4porte. Thanks socal4porte, and i got you down. We have enough people to place an order for 20 units. We have 19 members from this site including myself. Below is a list of 18 members who are interested in the group buy. Please confirm that you are still in.The price per unit including tax and shipping is $570 from the vendor. It will be ship via UPS/Fedex to me, and I'm asking for $20 to cover shipping cost from me to you via USPS. So our final cost would be $590 per unit, which is about a saving of $200 per unit. They are shipping it from their warehouse in NY. I 've ask to do local pick up to save us time, but they only ship. I would need to receive the payment from everyone before I can place the order. We need to figure out how we would do that.The vendor has given me 15 days to finalize the order. Please share any question or concern so we can address it to the vendor. Thanks guys!
1. sportinlife
2. RJ237
3. Geflackt
4. Jlobo941
5. Todd Cloutier
6. Michael Maloney
7. 33zach33
8. Anvilcarriagecompany
9. DebFlyer1
10. Dylan
11. goodfela
12. greyhound