Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All...

Ok - Just going down the line...

1) Does anyone know which Larini Exhaust fits a 04 CC?

2) So like do you just order it... it comes to your house and you get someone in town to install it? Or is it something real big and you get it sent to your local instaler?

3) I know with the group buy - it mentioned something about the Larini Muffler... do you have to get that as well? Or could you just buy the Larini Exhaust?

4) Ok... my pet peeve is those kids that get the Honda Civics and trick them out and they have these exhausts that sounds so pathetic. This ISN'T like THAT right?

Thanks in advance.

Gene

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hello All...

Ok - Just going down the line...

1) Does anyone know which Larini Exhaust fits a 04 CC?

2) So like do you just order it... it comes to your house and you get someone in town to install it? Or is it something real big and you get it sent to your local instaler?

3) I know with the group buy - it mentioned something about the Larini Muffler... do you have to get that as well? Or could you just buy the Larini Exhaust?

4) Ok... my pet peeve is those kids that get the Honda Civics and trick them out and they have these exhausts that sounds so pathetic. This ISN'T like THAT right?

Thanks in advance.

Gene
1) It does :D

2) No, I just put it in my passenger's seat and drove to my mechanic... Anyone can do it.

3) The mufflers ARE the main part of the exhaust system... if you want the WHOLE system, get the mufflers + xpipe

4) It is a Maserati... Not a Honda. Larini knows that ;]

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL...

Thanks.

And I'm glad you understand what I'm talking about with the Honda Civics.

Gene

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And everyone here recommends that you get the muffler and the X pipe right?

So we're talking about a $2,600 or so upgrade?

Does anyone know about how much someone will charge to install?

Gene

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Hi Gene,

Feel free to give us a call or email regarding the Larini Exhaust. Formula Dynamics is the exclusive importer / distributor for Larini Exhausts in the USA for Maserati Vehicles. We'll be happy to help with any questions.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Jeff.

Will do.

I have to spend some time on the road these next few weeks... but will e or call.

Gene

1 - 9 of 9 Posts