1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello hilman, if you live in europe/the EU, it should not be a problem, since the car has to be in line with the rules that applied when it was build. There is no EU requirement to modify existing cars to current/future standards.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Ralph,

Thank you for your very sensible reply. I live in Hong Kong and not sure about whether the emission regulation here is the same as the EU or not. It's still kind of following the old days' rules of UK. Anyway, I’ve done some research about the Larini Sports Cat, there are tons of great comments and feedback in this forum, also from Maserati owners around the world, and not a single negative comments can be found. Many amazing videos about it.

So, I’ve made up my mind and just placed the order yesterday, also plan to keep my stock cat just in case for the MOT. :) I am now expecting its arrival and hopefully works well with the already installed Larini x-pipe. Thanks again for your input Ralph, wish you well and stay safe.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Hilman, you will not regret the larini’s. Excellent products as I have seen and heard. I haven’t heard the sportscats in person, but people that have them are generally happy about the extra sound and a bit more power. Stay healthy and happy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Ralph,
Yeah! Totally agree with you about the quality and happy feedbacks of the Larini products. I am now excitingly expecting the arrival of the sports cat, but it will take another 2 to 3 weeks until it's being shipped from the UK. So for now, let's stay health and safe! Enjoy your Maser Ralph. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello All,

I just had the Larini sports cat installed today. The construction is amazingly good. Fitment is exactly as the stock cat to ensure a pretty easy installation (2 hours total including cool down, and around 40 mins per side). It improves the engine note across the rev range and a very good match with the X-pipe and stock muffler combination (not overly crispy). The best surprise is it did have a noticeable quicker throttle response. Highly recommended for all who wants to replace their aged stock cats. Thumbs up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts