Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Plano Texas. Today I saw a black Maserati coupe with one Lambo door open at Hooters. Before I could turn around the car was on 75 north bound. Does anyone know of a lambo conversion on the coupe? Is that someones car on here?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Never seen the car around and while I'm all for people customizing their cars, lambo doors on a Maserati IMO is just tasteless.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I totally agree. At first I thought it looked like a Jap of some kind (indication that it didn't look right!). The wife insisted it said Maserati across the back. I whipped a U and totally missed it.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
at first i thought i might be MPV with his new black coupe GT at hooters... lol. but glad he clarified.

could be a civic with a lambo door kit and a maserati badge. lol.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't like Lambo doors on the Maserati? What about 22" spinners? Jeez, you guys have no taste!

·
Registered
681 Posts
M! said:
at first i thought i might be MPV with his new black coupe GT at hooters... lol. but glad he clarified.

could be a civic with a lambo door kit and a maserati badge. lol.
I'm sure I'll be spotted at Hooters sooner or later with the car but not with lambo doors! The only car I will ever own with Lambo doors is a Lambo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts