Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
They are very different cars. IMHO the 328-GTB is a very nice looking car but with poor mechanical qualities: when you drive it this car does not bring the Waouw like a Testarossa, a Modena or a Maserati Coupé. A car is in any case a sunk cost, not an investment. If I have the choice, I will choose the Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, lowered with a Tubi exhaust, the same car I drive today :twisted: I do not like the GranSport interior and the premium for the add-ons is too expensive :oops:
Maybe the GranSport wheels can be a good option to add :wink:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Shifter have the same feeling as me. When I do not work at the customer office (I am self-employed consultant) I am unhappy to wait for the next opportunity to drive my daily driveable Maserati. After 65000 km I am still fully enjoying every aspect of the car.

I challenged many times the possibility to change it for someting else, essentially the Ferrari :

Ferrari : truly "sex" cars, but I like my 4 seats, do not like a lot the 456, the 612 is too expensive and I am not sure to be alive after 8 weeks with a Ferrari and snow on the road.

Porsche : very daily driveable, even in the snow, but not "sex" at all, poor sound, too much cars on the road, do not like the handling (the front is too light, I prefer 50%/50% weight distribution).

MB AMG (my previous car was a CLK 55) : daily driveable as the Maserati, nice interior, nice sound (more like a boat), nice power but very poor handling (it is more like a dragster for public road).

BMW M3 : very nice car, but very bad image (chick's car).

Audi RS? : more like the MB, not a sport car, bad image (dad's car).

The last point : like with girls, I cannot give my feelings to 2 cars like a lot of my friends :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.