Maserati Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I own my second cc. I drove the new QP Automatic last week. First, it is an extremely comfortable, attractive and appealing sedan. It compares extremely well with the Mercedes S and BMW 7 series on those criteria. Obviously, it should, given the cost differential.

Is it worth the additional money? Well, it is very responsive and quick/fast for a sedan. The transmission is very aggressive, accentuating low end torque. My guess is they will retune the transmission software in the near future to reduce the aggressiveness. Yes, my impression is that the QP is more of a performance vehicle than its competitors. But, is it worth the additional money? Maybe. It goes back to one of the fundamental reasons you buy a Maserati. Because it is not a BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac or Jaguar. It is an Italian Stallion. If you want a great sedan, you can buy the others for less. If you want more....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.