Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first big mod! After seeing asanti rims on cars i ordered a set of asanti 2 piece, forged, 122's! will take about 8 weeks to get them back in the uk as i hear they are all made to order.

Cant wait though!
:D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Any pics? Good luck but if you are getting them from states watch out for the tax. Think about it! I bought some Ferrari luggage from the states and they sent me a big original box with Ferrari logos and labels all over it and got hammered on the tax in uk -could do nothing about it!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry I thought you were from Cardiff, capital of Wales in UK. Should have remembered you modified a starter for your coupe-Americans do this type of thing as most Brits are too shit scared to touch our cars!:)

PS How did it go as I am interested.

PPS I drove my car after 5 weeks and discovered that the alarm doesnt chirp anymore although the indicators flash as normal.02 cc.I prefer it to chirp as before but dont want to risk messing with my electrics CODE etc. as I dont have the CODEs. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice choice!

I just ordered Asanti 120s for my QP. Gonna be color matched centers with chrome outers. Can't wait to see them on!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts