Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two years of searching I located a Quattroporte S Q4 that fit both my taste and my wallet. I knew they are a bit temperamental but still was surprised when a week after purchase the check engine light came on. Seems that it is a temp sensor that is stuck open or closed and must be replaced. Ah well - è una macchina italiana. Sergio

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome! It takes a certain type of insanity to be an Italian car person, but the rewards make it worth it. Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Insane indeed. I have an Italian titanium Basso bicycle, a Vespa, a Fiat 500, and now this new beauty. Now all I need is a Piaggio Avanti aircraft!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an issue that the local Maserati dealers cannot handle. I would like to change the display language to Italian. Seems as if this should be a no-brainer but the languages loaded are only English, French, and Spanish. Targeting North American it would seem. Anyone have an idea of a software mod to add Italian? I would like to retain the option to switch to English to facilitate maintenance in the local shops.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts