Maserati Forum banner

Just installed Formula Dynamics DBW in 04 coupe

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  FormulaDynamics 
#1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals,

Well I dislike reiterating posts but this module made such a difference that I wonder how I drove the car before. I truly would make excuses for how it shifted which was shameful.

The installation went smoothly with one exception. You soon realize that these cars are hand built when it appeared that they ran out of white/black wire and decided to use just a black one instead. After a quick call to Jeff at Formula Dynamics to make sure I wasn’t going crazy and he giving me confidence that the pin location was correct, I snipped and soldered away. The unit worked the first time with no codes. Instant hookup is how I would describe this modification.

Why have two settings? Wouldn’t you just leave it in the aggressive mode anyway!

Thanks Jeff for this module and look forward to more of your products. Need to save my pennies first!

#2 ·
Thanks Ken for the review, glad she's running like a champ with the Drive By Wire Enhancement Module!

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.