Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just got my gransport 3 days ago,moved from a E60 M5. Its a 06 Blu Meditteraneo on Beige. Full Options except premium sound. I drove it a lot and couldn't get my hands off it! Its just great! especially in sport mode. not used to the Infotainment yet as I spent 15 mins trying to cancel a destination on the navigation. WILL POST PICS SOON...

Need help. Few quick Q's :

1. How do u go to SOUND setting(bass,treble,etc), if theres any?

2. How do u change from KM to MLS in the navigation?

Thanks guys!:D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey guys,

I just got my gransport 3 days ago,moved from a E60 M5. Its a 06 Blu Meditteraneo on Beige. Full Options except premium sound. I drove it a lot and couldn't get my hands off it! Its just great! especially in sport mode. not used to the Infotainment yet as I spent 15 mins trying to cancel a destination on the navigation. WILL POST PICS SOON...

Need help. Few quick Q's :

1. How do u go to SOUND setting(bass,treble,etc), if theres any?

2. How do u change from KM to MLS in the navigation?

Thanks guys!:D
Congrats dude. You'll enjoy it each every day. Nice combo BTW.

On your Qs :

1. To go the settings page in the Infotainment keep the TP button (next to the right of the ON button) pressed for more than 2 secs; that will bring up the settings screen. Mind you, the settings are not as good as those in the Coupe NIT (where you can even adjust sound effects, you have an equalizer, etc.) Well, it's meant for a different type of car..!

2. Have to check the Manual. Cannot remember from top of my head.

HTH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts