Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I must say I am very pleased with the results:

The car feels and sounds the part. I used my DAT to record the dyno pulls and will post these as soon as i get them uploaded. I'll get the dyno sheet uploaded as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey BTL------,
Here is the link to a thread which contains multiple exhaust dyno results. Mine, in which my coupe runs straight pipes, and CDF's in which he runs straight pipes with Euro Headers. AS you will see, we are all at the same power. The truth of the matter is that even the same type DYNOJET will run different results if they are next to each other and run at the same time with the same car. Dynos good to get within a few percent and when SAE correction factor comes into play it just makes the results as if say, You, me and CDF where on 3 DYNOJETS in the same room at the same time.

It seams you are making a lot of power for running with mufflers, probably the most of any mufflered Rati out there, but the Magnaflows are straight through and known to be as close to straight pipes as it gets. I am sure they sound great, which at this point is all that matters and is all personal preference of course. I would love to hear a clip if you have.

You can find a clip of mine on that thread or at www.sporttuned.com. I am very happy with mine and glad to have saved the weight of mufflers too.

the real proof is in the pudding as I am sure you and CDF know what I am talking about. That great feeling when the back end breaks loose at 50 mph in second gear. That is the sweet reward of power, traction problems!

enjoy it
Robb

http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1161&highlight=racing+exhaust

·
Registered
681 Posts
Robb373 said:
Hey BTL------,
Here is the link to a thread which contains multiple exhaust dyno results. Mine, in which my coupe runs straight pipes, and CDF's in which he runs straight pipes with Euro Headers. AS you will see, we are all at the same power. The truth of the matter is that even the same type DYNOJET will run different results if they are next to each other and run at the same time with the same car. Dynos good to get within a few percent and when SAE correction factor comes into play it just makes the results as if say, You, me and CDF where on 3 DYNOJETS in the same room at the same time.

It seams you are making a lot of power for running with mufflers, probably the most of any mufflered Rati out there, but the Magnaflows are straight through and known to be as close to straight pipes as it gets. I am sure they sound great, which at this point is all that matters and is all personal preference of course. I would love to hear a clip if you have.

You can find a clip of mine on that thread or at www.sporttuned.com. I am very happy with mine and glad to have saved the weight of mufflers too.

the real proof is in the pudding as I am sure you and CDF know what I am talking about. That great feeling when the back end breaks loose at 50 mph in second gear. That is the sweet reward of power, traction problems!

enjoy it
Robb

http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1161&highlight=racing+exhaust
Great post Robb agreed 100%, while dyno graphs are great, nothing beats getting into the car and feeling the seat of the pants performance gains and the revamped sound of the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts