Maserati Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I average about 10-11. I don't pay much attention to it though. No intention of driving slower just to get slightly better mileage.

·
Registered
142 Posts
QP '09 on board says 7 km/l as daily driver, mostly 140 km/t highway

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Filling up when halfway empty is superior to filling up when nearly empty? That's news to me.

I always thought running with less fuel saves weight and improves fuel economy. Keeping your Mas halfway full to completely full seems less efficient than keeping her leaner.

Or is there some concept that I'm not getting?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Really depends on how you drive it. I went down to miami from jax and on the way there it said 12.2 mpg. However I was a little overzealous in the way I drove. Mind you I only had the car a month so I drove it hard. Lol. On the way back, I was a little hungover and it said 22 mpg. So huge difference.... I left one of the trip meters on for about 700 miles of my normal driving around town and it showed 11.6. It is not a daily driver so when I get in, I drive it like it's supposed to be driven.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
your Maserati fill ups are comparable to my lawn mower which hold 15 gallons and costs roughly 60-70 dollars to fill quite crying and just enjoy the cars for what they are...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Driving in Miami Beach traffic I get 7 mpg much worse than the advertised 13. However I've gotten 25 mpg on the freeway

21 - 37 of 37 Posts