Maserati Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to tell you i just purchased the new MC20 full carbon pack plus extra roof and top which costs over 53k extra, adding suspension lift as well, sound system, alcadara seats, exhausts pips carbon, etc etc . 320k euro

will let u know compared to the F8 . .... anyone has any experiences ? i am expecting this to be a better car in every way otherwise its a failure

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,858 Posts
I am happy to tell you i just purchased the new MC20 full carbon pack plus extra roof and top which costs over 53k extra, adding suspension lift as well, sound system, alcadara seats, exhausts pips carbon, etc etc . 320k euro

will let u know compared to the F8 . .... anyone has any experiences ? i am expecting this to be a better car in every way otherwise its a failure
Congrats but ouch! Personally, I'm not sure the MC20 is worth 320K. Depreciation will hit this car hard in a couple years that's for sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Think it might not lose from value as its the last super car with engine coming out from maserati. However if it does it will life is more important to think about. By that time who knows isnt my last money anyway :)

I will go for the sf90 hybrid nextly

·
Registered
42 Posts

Congrats! I didn’t get any exterior carbon except for the rear hood lip. But I got all the interior carbon options. What color did you get? mine is Blue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got it in black with blue calibers and blue alcadara seats with the blue lines. was the most expensive but best looking , i hope u did as well :)

for now i drive my granturismo 2018 sport and thinking if i should sell it or not ... i love the sound of this car : )

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!! And I think you meant the SF90 is double the price.....
yes sure :) i think the mc20 comparison is the f8.... will check to see which one is faster and better handling ...any experiences pls share

the SF90 is a rocket i am sure for this :)))

·
Registered
42 Posts
i got it in black with blue calibers and blue alcadara seats with the blue lines. was the most expensive but best looking , i hope u did as well :)

for now i drive my granturismo 2018 sport and thinking if i should sell it or not ... i love the sound of this car : )
Mine ha the black and blue leather seats, yellow calipers and I also got the front lift.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine ha the black and blue leather seats, yellow calipers and I also got the front lift.
I would have used yellow calipers as well but after i saw the blue alcandara seats withthe blue lines i chose blue calipers.

I expect it to be better car from the f8 and huracan . If not i will be very disappointed

I plan to keep this one for my collection as its the last one with engine if it proves to be better from the f8.

What front lift ? If u talk about the lifting suspension i installed that as well . Pls let me know i still have time to add that as well. I installed the carbon package plus roof carboon and front top carbon alongside with front carbon face, behind also carbon, extra carbon fly behind , exhaust carbon pipes, engine cover carbon also, sides, doors all, actually all carbon

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would have used yellow calipers as well but after i saw the blue alcandara seats withthe blue lines i chose blue calipers.

I expect it to be better car from the f8 and huracan . If not i will be very disappointed

I plan to keep this one for my collection as its the last one with engine if it proves to be better from the f8.

What front lift ? If u talk about the lifting suspension i installed that as well . Pls let me know i still have time to add that as well. I installed the carbon package plus roof carboon and front top carbon alongside with front carbon face, behind also carbon, extra carbon fly behind , exhaust carbon pipes, engine cover carbon also, sides, doors all, actually all carbon
I drove the F8. I’m not a fan. I like the 488. My Roma sounds better than the F8. I’m pretty sure the suspense Simon lift is just the front. The car sits really low and would be rough to own without the lift. Same for the Huracan. I would never own an exotic without the lift.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
supposly the f8 is the new one to compare with the mc20. Roma is a very successful model from what i see and a beautiful car ...was maserati design :)

lets see this mc20 looks promising...i will have it in the next 5-7 months to come

1 - 15 of 15 Posts