Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A black on tan 2003 Maserati Coupe to be exact :)

Just UPSed the check and papers a few hours ago, and I'm giddy like crazy.

I'll post pictures the second it gets here (if you want of course).

On a related note, I have to thank everyone at Maserati of Minneapolis...especially Pete and Mark...

Those guys have to be the best salesmen ever, and they are pretty cool too ;)

There have been times thinking back that I ask myself how I could have been so annoying, but they were always patient and helpful... plus, they didnt let my "less common" story get in the way of getting a car, in terms of being polite and the such.

Not sure if you guys have ever been there, or bought from them, but I suggest them 100%, they have to be one of the best dealerships out there ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well come to the family,

you will find that your new car is full of passion and above all excitement.

cheers man,

-willie

·
Registered
681 Posts
Maserati of Minneapolis is my favorite dealership in the U.S. and I've spoken and dealt with a large # of them from purchasing an entire car to a $10 part.

Congratulations to you on the purchase of your car. When it gets here, post up a review on it and let us know how you like the car, we look forward to pictures as well.

Regards,

Kevin

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
MaseratiBoy said:
A black on tan 2003 Maserati Coupe to be exact :)

Just UPSed the check and papers a few hours ago, and I'm giddy like crazy.

I'll post pictures the second it gets here (if you want of course).

On a related note, I have to thank everyone at Maserati of Minneapolis...especially Pete and Mark...

Those guys have to be the best salesmen ever, and they are pretty cool too ;)

There have been times thinking back that I ask myself how I could have been so annoying, but they were always patient and helpful... plus, they didnt let my "less common" story get in the way of getting a car, in terms of being polite and the such.

Not sure if you guys have ever been there, or bought from them, but I suggest them 100%, they have to be one of the best dealerships out there ;)

Wow! I just bought the black (Nero) 2005 coupe CC with the vintage package
that has the SOLD in the price field. I'll have my car as soon as the transport company can get it here. Pete and Scott are great! Not only did I get my car at a great price, these guys made me feel important in the process. My wife and I are so impressed we decided to fly up on the 20th to meet everyone and take a good look at the car before they pack it up for the long (and COLD) journey back to the Dallas area. Welcome to the family! Maserati of Minneapolis ROCKS!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
M! said:
congrats! black/tan is a great combination!
BTW....

I always enjoy a good black and tan (Bass ale adds that special something) :D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BeeYouZeeZee said:
Wow! I just bought the black (Nero) 2005 coupe CC with the vintage package
that has the SOLD in the price field. I'll have my car as soon as the transport company can get it here. Pete and Scott are great! Not only did I get my car at a great price, these guys made me feel important in the process. My wife and I are so impressed we decided to fly up on the 20th to meet everyone and take a good look at the car before they pack it up for the long (and COLD) journey back to the Dallas area. Welcome to the family! Maserati of Minneapolis ROCKS!
I remember seeing sold and looking at the pictures, a beautiful car :)

I love the vintage package... I was looking at a bologna on cuico/beige... but in the end the car sort of sucked... by any standards :p

so I chose to go with the classic black on tan... which, to be honest, I like much more :)

Yeah, MOM is the best ahha

·
Registered
53 Posts
They are the best dealer you will find in giving you honest answers! Believe me, in my past experience, they are ALOT of bad dealers and they are the opposite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts