Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Life, it's not the color I would have chosen, but I think it still looks great, especially w/ the silver trim and the grigio alfieri jacket. Maserati's interiors are so plush that they look good in any color.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Its not bad at all. Of course you could have made it better, but at least it doesn't have the regular rubber pedals and wood dash like I've seen on others.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Uhmm...... you're correct. The interior is horrible, so just send the car my way. :D
In all seriousness, I think its fantastic! Might have looked nice with a black dash for a bit of contrast, but nevertheless...... I like it.

Best of luck, and congrats!! :cool:

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
I like the interior very clean:cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
great news!!

The dealer calls me this evening. I tell him I am really concerned about the dash color.
Get this, he tells me that he is willing to switch out a black dash (front and rear) with a 2 tone grigio he has on the lot!! At no cost to me!
Now that is service!!!!
I will first have to see this in person. I am not sure if any of you have actually seen this color in person. He tells me that he is pretty sure that after I see this in person, I would turn down his offer to do the switch!!
I will see.

Terrible time at this point. 8 inches of snow and looking like snow all week.
I will not be able to make it to the dealership until the end of the week.

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Congrats on the GranTurismo and kudos to your dealer. That is excellent service.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
The dealer calls me this evening. I tell him I am really concerned about the dash color.
Get this, he tells me that he is willing to switch out a black dash (front and rear) with a 2 tone grigio he has on the lot!! At no cost to me!
Now that is service!!!!
I will first have to see this in person. I am not sure if any of you have actually seen this color in person. He tells me that he is pretty sure that after I see this in person, I would turn down his offer to do the switch!!
I will see.

Terrible time at this point. 8 inches of snow and looking like snow all week.
I will not be able to make it to the dealership until the end of the week.
That is awesome service. Be sure to post photos after the switch, curious to see the new one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
wow that looks awesome. The red looks really cool but im not so keen on the grey. Is that the optional grey? For me it has to be the metallic white, not the optional one becuase that is around $4000

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fantistic!

The car looks fantastic both inside and out! What did people want you to get black on black and look like you going to a funeral. Maseratis were always flamboyant cars driven by flamboyant owners and racers. The Maserati brothers would be proud.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Looks dark for Grigio Alfieri. It is the color I have and it is a light Gray Metallic.

·
Registered
996 Posts
love it! looks like a hot blooded italian car...i'm ALL about the contrast.

Enjoy it in good health!

·
Registered
365 Posts
I really like the color combination!

Maybe I would have kept the steering black, but the red dash in cartier style is great!

;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think it looks great. Perfect choice on the rims as well. Saw one that same combination last fall in Montreal when I was out for dinner and he parked in front of the restaurant. Never seen so many people walking by pulling out their camera phone to take pictures. Same exterior colour and same interior colour. Can't be sure about the dash or steering wheel. I never saw the doors open.

·
Registered
720 Posts
LIfe: i think it looks great. red is hot blooded like us italians. here is a pix of a gt 4.7s in bianco fuji with same interior that comes to our thursday night car show.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.