Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
His latest article on top cars......I think he is too negative on the "flappy padle" as always but the rest...Potential buyers don't let the flappy paddle scare you away! Yes it could be a bit better but you canchange gears very smoothly after going through a learning curve. I wouln'd go back to a full automatic ever! (my BMW 745i had one of the best at the time).....and manual is just too hard work to use it all the time....Flappy padle: the best compromise

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12529-2260560_1,00.html

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i enjoy watching his topgear shows but his articles are usually verbal diarrhea. last i check the QP still have less buttons than the M5, E63, or S6.

and my QP does limit my choice of restuarants too..haha. i feel strange driving up to McD's drive thru to pick up some mcnuggets...

·
Registered
173 Posts
M! said:
and my QP does limit my choice of restuarants too..haha. i feel strange driving up to McD's drive thru to pick up some mcnuggets...
Yup! that is funny to see Maser at the fast food restaurant but i do that sometimes...haha. Could not help when hungry take over and no other choice :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
The only real use i've ever found for the auto mode is so the car will change gear for you while you eat your McDonalds, then back in manual and off you go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts