Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that every Tom, Dick, and Harry tuner has a logo and has his cars at the big shows (with commensurate press by the mainstream auto journalists). As an example check out the quattroporte by "Novitech Tridente". This car has had virtulay no modifications other than larger wheels, a new exhaust and chip and a set of KW coilovers. Nonelthess, Novitech got huge press in every magazine plus on-line zines.

I think that Jeff at Formula Dynamics should do the same thing. His parts are high quality, custom engineered and he has a whole program (engine, suspension, brakes) available and more in development. He could put everything on one the coupes or spyders, get a cool logo, and then get in the LA or NY show as the "Formula Dynamics Gransport" or something like that.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=121538#5

·
Registered
280 Posts
Good Call!

I believe that his products and SERVICE are as good if NOT better than anyone else; I Know, I just spent it all on all his products and am very happy!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I can tell, there are only five tuners that focus on Maserati - EDO, Leo Nardo (LN), Modena Tec (MT), Novitec, and Formula Dynamics (FD).

Of these, only three have a program for 4200s (LN, MT and FD). EDO only works on MC12s believe it or not! MT and LN are both very, very expensive and do not work with their customers on development to the extent that FD does.

I just think that it would be cool if FD were to showcase their stuff in a more mainstream way since the members of our our forum seem to be their main clients.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I am sure it's a pretty big expense to get a car set up for a show, the marketing materials etc.

Not sure if Jeff's ready to take the financial jump but it'd certainly make his services better known for potential customers across the globe. Perhaps he could try to come up with a tuned-up GranTurismo. That'd certainly make a big splash in the motoring press.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I suspect that everybody who wants to modify his Coupe/Spyder/GS checks in here sooner or later. Then again, maybe Dogdoc's car could go on the show circuit!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts