Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The overnight forecast (on Long Island) called for rain & thunderstorms all day, but lo & behold, the sun was shining @ 6 AM.. so I got dressed & jumped in the Masi & headed to the Poconos to meet up with Jeff. The changed his location from The Skytop Lodge to Pocono Racetrack & gave him some garage space to work in.
Let me say, I was already impressed with Jeff's car knowledge and the way he seems to conduct business.. After meeting,talking,seeing him work and spending a some time with him today, Jeff...you're the man.
He installed the DBW & EMC on a Quattroporte & my Spyder.. adjustments & so forth.. but he wasn't quite satisfied with the Quattroporte's setup. Well, the dilemma was his flight was to return this afternoon, but to do both installs... return the Quattro to the owner in NYC & then get back to the airport... well.. to do the job right, there simply wasn't enough time. Sooo.. Jeff wants to do right for the customer & set the car up like he knows he can if he has proper time .. so he reschedules his flight until tomorrow (with penalty) and books a room somewhere for another night.
A lot of guys wouldn't have done it. Kudos!!
As far as my install..he did the setup,testing.. and let me say the car was fun to drive before... but the smile on face is even bigger now.:D I can't wait to do the next things !! Thanks again Jeff. I'll be in touch.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I think with all the threads/posts saying how great Jeff is, we'll soon have to dedicate a whole forum lounge to him :D

Glad to read your post Spyderluv, I am about to be Jeff's first Japan-based client (or so I think :confused:) and I hope the installation of the various parts goes well (biggest fear is the non-English speaking mechanic here messing it up!).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeff..

He's earning the praise,BF. A tip of the hat...
I hope your intalls go smoothly. Do you have a good interpreter ?;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts