Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)I bought a new Maserati Gran Turismo today.:) It is Bianco, Cuoio interior with Nero stitching. Dash and rear shelf in matching leather. Grigio Mercury birdcage wheels with yellow calipers. Black piano wood and leather steering wheel. Trim is black piano also. In my search, I didn't find another car with the black piano interior trim, so I think it is a bit different. Will pick-up next week in Vegas. Can't wait for the drive home to Houston. Now, do I sell my SL55 or try to con the wife that it will be an investment?

·
Registered
353 Posts
pics!! pics!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
:)I bought a new Maserati Gran Turismo today.:) It is Bianco, Cuoio interior with Nero stitching. Dash and rear shelf in matching leather. Grigio Mercury birdcage wheels with yellow calipers. Black piano wood and leather steering wheel. Trim is black piano also. In my search, I didn't find another car with the black piano interior trim, so I think it is a bit different. Will pick-up next week in Vegas. Can't wait for the drive home to Houston. Now, do I sell my SL55 or try to con the wife that it will be an investment?
Can I bend you ear, I am thinking about buying a QP with a cuoio color dash - Does the glare on yours car bother you?

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Congrats on the new GT and welcome to the forum!

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Welcome to ML.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts