Maserati Forum banner

It's time to say goodbye

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  jw38 
#1 ·
My wife and I have decided to sell our 2013 GT convertible and we accepted an offer today. Tomorrow morning I'll be driving the car for the last time as I deliver it to the buyer. I was quite surprised at what we got for the car and it really is true that the used car market is CRAZY right now.

We had a lot of fun with the Granturismo and it will definitely be missed!

#3 ·
My wife and I have decided to sell our 2013 GT convertible and we accepted an offer today. Tomorrow morning I'll be driving the car for the last time as I deliver it to the buyer. I was quite surprised at what we got for the car and it really is true that the used car market is CRAZY right now.

The market is stupid..I have a sweet BMW E30..Owned since I was 23..If I had it back together, then I would be signing the title over trust me..Jason

#6 ·
I hate to say it as a Euro guy, but I love all that widebody 392 scat pack shit..They just look cool especially with some white lettered tires...Not a very light car as I recently discovered..J

#9 ·
I feel the same way. I told my wife last night that I think we should look at a Scat Pack (485HP) rather than going full bore with the Hellcat Redeye (797HP), as I think the Hellcat would be overwhelming for her. She paused for a few seconds and said, "OK, that's a good idea. We can have a supercharger installed if it's not fast enough!" This...coming from a 62 year old woman who's a nurse practitioner with a doctorate in nursing.

Damn...I love this girl!!

#10 ·
JW... drop your butt in a 2020 AM Vantage before you get that 4xx... The 4xx market for 2018's and under is overpriced in the US... The twin turbo puts a Hell, scat and those Dodge products to shame... View attachment 138330
We've discussed the Aston as well and I agree that prices for the 4xx are out of control right now. By the way, the Charger is for my wife and the 4xx would be for me.

By the way, I love the color of your GT. Hmmm...I wonder why?

#11 ·
Sad to see you leave the Maserati world, and your contributions to the forum sharing your experiences ( heck, just on one issue alone, who knows how much money you might have saved others by warning them about the useless certified Maserati warranty 🙄🤨 offered by dealers ) .
Chime in here form time to time though, regardless of which cars you may decide to get ...

All the best JW ! (y)

#15 ·

I look forward to welcome you back as Maserati owners at some point. The guys in Modena are on a creative high currently and Maserati is entering what I believe will be a fantastic period in the marque's history.

#16 ·
What ever happened to your AUCar Gen1? How did you reconcile buying a Gen2?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.