Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, went to Autobacs (a giant garage and car shop) at lunchtime for the installation of a super cool radar :cool: and a wash and the mechanic showed me one of the tires was cut, near the wheel :rant:

So, now I have to change the tire and that's going to be £300. Plus, the £180 paid for replacing the washlight cover :rolleyes:

Oh well, all in the name of love ;)

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Well, went to Autobacs (a giant garage and car shop) at lunchtime for the installation of a super cool radar :cool: and a wash and the mechanic showed me one of the tires was cut, near the wheel :rant:

So, now I have to change the tire and that's going to be £300. Plus, the £180 paid for replacing the washlight cover :rolleyes:

Oh well, all in the name of love ;)
Tire cost seems high, unless they're replacing both tires (which I would HIGHLY recommend if you have more than 2000 miles or so on them - the difference in rolling diameter, while small, may cause the MSP to pop on more often, along with potentially other oddities).

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rick, the tires have less than 1k miles on them so I'll take out just this one. The cost is high yes, that's the downside of owning a foreign car brand Japan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts