Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm now officially a Maserati owner...took delivery of my GranTurismo S last night!!

I have some new opinions on the car now that it's actually mine, and have been driving quite a bit in my normal routine.

Will post many more details and picts...but, have more "errands" to run for now :D

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
So I'm now officially a Maserati owner...took delivery of my GranTurismo S last night!!

I have some new opinions on the car now that it's actually mine, and have been driving quite a bit in my normal routine.

Will post many more details and picts...but, have more "errands" to run for now :D
J

E

L
OUS!!! Looks awsome.. congrats, and please do give us a full review and include pics/videos! :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Beautiful car

That's a terrific looking Maserati, and I bet it's an awesome driving experience. Congratulations, and try to keep the big smile off your face as you're "running errands". Otherwise people might mistakenly think you're enjoying yourself running around town in a supercar :).

·
Registered
353 Posts
I love how it has more power and I love the side skirts and rear lip on the trunk, but I must say I like the the seats, wheels, and especially the exhaust on the GT. Not hating even a little, I almost got that color on my GT. Great choice my friend.. hope you are ready for the carparazzi!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow Adam--looks absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to hear your impressions as well as see some more pics.

Congrats,

Ryan

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats!!! I'm jealous. I love the matching of the rims and exterior paint. Can't wait for more pictures inside and out and full review.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The car probably has 600 miles plus on it by now. I agree on the wait, WE WANT PICTURES!! Whats more important, family time or pictures to your friends on MaseratiLife? Get your priorities straight!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The car probably has 600 miles plus on it by now. I agree on the wait, WE WANT PICTURES!! Whats more important, family time or pictures to your friends on MaseratiLife? Get your priorities straight!!
Ditto! When you buy a Maserati, you join THIS family. WTF. Pics Man! ;)

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
651 Posts
ditto on all the praise and thanks for doing your part with the economy ! Remember, this thread is worthless without pics and honest impressions.:D

P.S. - We all have to have faith in the US :D - the whole melt down fiasco we're in is a result of fear and foolish analysts.:mad:

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
nice, very nice man love the color and those rims are sick

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK OK OK!! Almost 600 miles, and 2 + tanks of gas...snow is creeping up any day, Ive literally been out around the clock for obvious reasons :D on top of an AWESOME Thanksgiving cruise with a bunch of new friends and exotics...heres some more teasers, Ill get more awesome picts up in a few!! Most of these picts are from 2 super cool photo guys from the area!

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
OK OK OK!! Almost 600 miles, and 2 + tanks of gas...snow is creeping up any day, Ive literally been out around the clock for obvious reasons :D on top of an AWESOME Thanksgiving cruise with a bunch of new friends and exotics...heres some more teasers, Ill get more awesome picts up in a few!! Most of these picts are from 2 super cool photo guys from the area!
Congrats! I heard one of these today at Continental..... they sound incredible!!!
I also see you went out with Carla, Joe, and some others that do a lot of cruises throughout the year. Good times for sure.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Trying to find a nice way to say i dislike you...hmmm, how about...EXCELLENT CHOICE! Looking good!

·
Registered
25 Posts

Congrats to you. It is an awesome car. I am looking to buy one over the next month as well. Can I ask you a few questions?

1. This is my first high end car above a BMW M3. Can I negotiate on the price and what can I expect off the sticker?

2. Any idea what it costs to add in Sattelite radio?

3. What config did you get? Do you have the skyhook suspension? What interior colors?

4. Is the "S" really worth the 20k extra?

5. Did you order yours or buy one already delivered at a dealership?

I am new to Maserati but have fallen in love with the GT. Any advice for me?

I am in Southern California

Thanks, Mitch

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats to you. It is an awesome car. I am looking to buy one over the next month as well. Can I ask you a few questions?

1. This is my first high end car above a BMW M3. Can I negotiate on the price and what can I expect off the sticker?

2. Any idea what it costs to add in Sattelite radio?

3. What config did you get? Do you have the skyhook suspension? What interior colors?

4. Is the "S" really worth the 20k extra?

5. Did you order yours or buy one already delivered at a dealership?

I am new to Maserati but have fallen in love with the GT. Any advice for me?

I am in Southern California

Thanks, Mitch
Thanks!

1. There are some mixed feelings on this. I was not able to get a penny off, they have a waiting list of people by me that are willing to pay sticker. If you buy one of the demo cars, you may have better luck, but my dealer said their demo will not be discounted. You would have to find a car already sitting, if you want to get a deal, I would imagine...

2. Satellite radio is not a Maserati option, you would have to do it 3rd party, or find out if your dealer has anyone they work with.

3. I got EVERY option. Interior is Black\Black, Alcantara seats, wheel and headliner. Grey stitching. Alutex and Black Onyx trim. Will post some interior picts soon. If you like black interiors, its AWESOME!

4. I drove a non S briefly. Id say its worth every bit of 20k extra! Adding the mods yourself would cost way more, and not supported by factory.

5. Ordered it in May. There havent been any cars in stock, outside demos, and all GT-S order slots are filled from what I hear, no new orders are being taken. 1 year model run only on the S. If you want an S, youll have to find something sitting, or someone elses order that backed out.

Ill be posting a more detailed review soon, which should help :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts