Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to treat myself to some new wheels for the 4200gt coupe. Definitely looking for 19" or 20".
Anybody looking to unload a set of wheels? :D

Ben

·
Registered
65 Posts
I see you're after larger rims but I've got a set of 18's off an 04 CC. They are the 7 spoke version. They will give a great updated look. If interested send me a private email and we can work something out.

Thanks, Justin

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see you're after larger rims but I've got a set of 18's off an 04 CC. They are the 7 spoke version. They will give a great updated look. If interested send me a private email and we can work something out.

Thanks, Justin
No thanks, but thank you for the offer. :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I know what you mean, I am looking as well...all the normal wheel/tire sites are useless for our purposes. Most of them don't even list Maserati as an option on any of the menus. Crazy bolt pattern with an even nuttier offset. It seems it is either custom...or stock, and stock sucks...

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
651 Posts
I know what you mean, I am looking as well...all the normal wheel/tire sites are useless for our purposes. Most of them don't even list Maserati as an option on any of the menus. Crazy bolt pattern with an even nuttier offset. It seems it is either custom...or stock, and stock sucks...
ditto.

I've posted this before but I finally decided I actually like the 15 spoke OEM you have since they are uncommon so I had mine refinished the same color of the car . It's an option and I'm happy with mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
I don't have a shot of just the wheels but here is a shot of my aston and maser the maser has 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear tires are 245 front and 295 rear Wheels were custom ordered from Work of japan it took quite a few months to get them...HRE probably has stock on maser sizes if you wanted short notice

·
Registered
624 Posts
Wheels

There's a dude on the Buying/Selling link of this site with some HOT chrome HRS wheels AND tires for $3500.00, I'm looking at them too and have the same car as you, (would love to have a chrome grill like yours tho...a grand at the dealer...ouch..wheels first!).

Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
20" Savini Wheels FS ?

I have a full set of 20” Savini Forged Wheels with Toyo tires.
Check the "FOR SALE" area.

Rims: 20” SAVINI (FOREGED WHEELS BLACK CENTERS)
Tires: TOYO PROXES T1R
285/25 ZR20 REAR
235/30 ZR20 FRONT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts