Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 2 months ago, I sent a deposit for a 2014 GT with 15K miles in Nero and Rosso interior. The California DMV mistakenly put a zero on the end of the mileage on the title so it read 150,000...long story short still not fixed and have no idea when it will be. Fast forward to yesterday my local Maserati dealer got in this 2014 with just shy of 9500 miles and it is perfect! I like Bianco with Rosso interior so much and the neptunes are my favorite wheels. My wife drove it home and I followed in my 535...needless to say she gave it the beans on the highway and left my ass in the dust! I can't explain what warm feeling this gives my loins and shivers down my spine (but if you have one you know exactly!). This is our first car of this caliber and I feel truly blessed/honored it's mine. I couldn't sleep last night!!! Took some time to save the cash and it was a little more than we were looking to spend but I feel it is the right car. I guess things happen for a reason! Happy to FINALLY be an official member/contributor of Maserati Life.

·
Premium Member
2012 Granturismo Sport
19 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The car looks beautiful. Look forward to every wonderful mile you and your wife put on it. Stay well, be safe....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to the group, you have found a beautiful car, go and enjoy all the magic that is Maserati!
Good to see new members joining..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats! so special! Enjoy every second and don’t take it for granted! Remember It needs a x-pipe delete. Don’t baby it too much! Enjoy it!!! Foot to the floor keeps the injectors clean hehehe just stay up to date with fluids, oil, brakes!
don’t sweat the parking sensors beeping incessantly!!!

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,475 Posts
Congrats, she's a beauty!

You can't go wrong with a red interior, esp. in an Italian car.

·
Premium Member
2,552 Posts
I asked the same question on the MC20 thread, but never thought about the GT ..:rolleyes:
Is the white GT paint a “pearl white” or “satin white“ , comparable to, or the same that Ferrari has on some of their cars, or is it a more basic white ?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
So 2 months ago, I sent a deposit for a 2014 GT with 15K miles in Nero and Rosso interior. The California DMV mistakenly put a zero on the end of the mileage on the title so it read 150,000...long story short still not fixed and have no idea when it will be. Fast forward to yesterday my local Maserati dealer got in this 2014 with just shy of 9500 miles and it is perfect! I like Bianco with Rosso interior so much and the neptunes are my favorite wheels. My wife drove it home and I followed in my 535...needless to say she gave it the beans on the highway and left my ass in the dust! I can't explain what warm feeling this gives my loins and shivers down my spine (but if you have one you know exactly!). This is our first car of this caliber and I feel truly blessed/honored it's mine. I couldn't sleep last night!!! Took some time to save the cash and it was a little more than we were looking to spend but I feel it is the right car. I guess things happen for a reason! Happy to FINALLY be an official member/contributor of Maserati Life.

View attachment 133881
CONGRATS! And welcome...The black Neptunes with the red calipers is one om my fav combos 👍
Drive it frequently!!!

Reactions: eyoung67

·
Registered
310 Posts
I asked the same question on the MC20 thread, but never thought about the GT ..:rolleyes:
Is the white GT paint a “pearl white” or “satin white“ , comparable to, or the same that Ferrari has on some of their cars, or is it a more basic white ?
there's two actually, this one is a normal white (there's some pearl but not much) and then there's another option that was special order that is super pearly, and then another one that was a blue pearl over white with a weird name.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mine is a more basic white which I love. Not high gloss but not matte either.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fantastic. 6 years old and only 9500 miles. That's a gem! She looks mint. Enjoy the miles!
It’s incredible really. The first owner put about 7k miles on it and the second 2500 miles. Came right from the Maserati dealer it originally sold at. 2014 with all books, records, battery tender, and car cover. I cannot say enough about my first experience with Maserati of Cincinnati. I made an offer, they countered, I accepted...seemless transaction! They even gave us 2 Maserati face masks and a bottle of Cabernet.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts