Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gee, My car ( 2004 Coupe F1) seems to be running great .Since I had installed the new clutch,F1 pump, relay and f1 harness the car has gone 100 trouble free miles. Today I started in up and while in "N" I saw the "N" flash two times then stopped flashing. Car went into 1st without a problem and in fact drove 5 miles just great. Should I call the dealer? Also I see that my car doesn't downshift be itself as I slow down. Should it? Thanks for any input

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I don't know about the "N" flashing, but the cars should downshift by itself when slowing down.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Gee, My car ( 2004 Coupe F1) seems to be running great .Since I had installed the new clutch,F1 pump, relay and f1 harness the car has gone 100 trouble free miles. Today I started in up and while in "N" I saw the "N" flash two times then stopped flashing. Car went into 1st without a problem and in fact drove 5 miles just great. Should I call the dealer? Also I see that my car doesn't downshift be itself as I slow down. Should it? Thanks for any input
sound like your brake switch might be bad.... this will cause the "N" to flash and the no downshifting while slowing down if your MSP(yellow) light comes on and or your ABS light then its deffently your brake switch sensor...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.