Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really liking the throttle response and shifting on my 2004 Coupe; I thought I would trade for a Gransport in a year or so but now I think I will upgrade this 04 with wheels,ECU flash and some Grille changes; so what is the difference in the 06 coupe M/T? Some told me the software was different and that ALL the 2006 Manuals are basic no option cars; SO...would you trade an 04 with 13K miles that has all the options but NAV for a 06 low mileage NO option car with manual 6 speed? I am thinking way ahead as I JUST got this coupe! Car nut and got it bad!!!!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
2004 V's 2006

In a word no! I would rather have the 2004 with what your car has than with no option on a 2006. As for the nav look up my old posts my 2003 GT nav system,it can be made to work for around $300.00 with out the Cd's @ the dealer. Then find some one or the dealer with the Cd you need for your area and copy it. When are we going to see photos of your car?

P.S.
My coupe GT was optioned just like yours. I have installed GS seats with heaters, and 19" GS wheels + straight rear exhaust.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thnx, what are the GS wheels called?

ARe these the Mercurion? And where are u getting the parts? I do not know if my wheels are 18 or 19? AS for pictures I am waiting on a friend to load them; I can cut your dog from end to end and put him back together but I cannot load some pics on the computer; I would LIKE to show it off; I luv this thing; for my first Maserati experience it has been great so far!:D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
ARe these the Mercurion? And where are u getting the parts? I do not know if my wheels are 18 or 19? AS for pictures I am waiting on a friend to load them; I can cut your dog from end to end and put him back together but I cannot load some pics on the computer; I would LIKE to show it off; I luv this thing; for my first Maserati experience it has been great so far!:D
the GS wheels are called Trofeo wheels.
the Grigio Mercury finish is an option, as with ball polished finish.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The wheels are called Trofeo, they where a silver finish. I got them from a GS owner near my house that bought some 20" wheels for his car. I paid $1500 for 4. of them. Then I found out that 3. of them where bent from pot holes.
So I had all four refinished a bright silver. All told I spent around $3000.00 when it was all said and done. Still a lot less than the $1900.00 a whel from the dealer! The GS seats came from a guy from this list from PA. I shiped him my stock seats plus around $500.00 + shipping one way.:)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
The wheels are called Trofeo, they where a silver finish. I got them from a GS owner near my house that bought some 20" wheels for his car. I paid $1500 for 4. of them. Then I found out that 3. of them where bent from pot holes.
So I had all four refinished a bright silver. All told I spent around $3000.00 when it was all said and done. Still a lot less than the $1900.00 a whel from the dealer! The GS seats came from a guy from this list from PA. I shiped him my stock seats plus around $500.00 + shipping one way.:)
GOOD LUCK to that GS owner now with 20".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts