Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used to get everything free but now the dealer is charging labor.
It is good that I do not have many problems in the car but I am not sure if I want another maser after what I have read here about the frequent problems that some fellows have

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
mmmmmm68 said:
It is good that I do not have many problems in the car but I am not sure if I want another maser after what I have read here about the frequent problems that some fellows have
what exactly are you getting done and what labor are they charging you for?
they should bill the warranty repair's labor to MNA.

any discussion board there will be owners discussing about problems. (may be not so much in astonmartinlife.com , but do they really not have problems?). i don't see this is a good reason not to get a maserati. they just didnt tell you how much fun they have.

·
Registered
312 Posts
mmmmmm68 said:
Never heard of such a practice in my life. If its covered under warranty the MNA reimburses the dealer.

·
Registered
773 Posts
$$$ for dealers

i had $ problems with columbus ohio dealer, hope you are not at the same dealer! please tell repair and dealer

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are my repairs

03 coupe cambio 12k miles
Last year
compressed crack in windshield, fixed under waranty, $0
Treansmission will not reverse,fixed under warranty, $0
This year
Transmission got stuck, car will not move,fixed under warranty$181 for labor
Cracke accessory belt, trunk does not close, not covered by warranty?, parts and labor $338

·
Registered
242 Posts
You should take this up with Maserati NA!! The trunk not closing right was a prevalent problem with many '02 Maseratis.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
mmmmmm68 said:
03 coupe cambio 12k miles
Transmission got stuck, car will not move,fixed under warranty$181 for labor
Cracke accessory belt, trunk does not close, not covered by warranty?, parts and labor $338
unbelieveable. do you mind scanning the work order and posting it so we can see?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Had several warranty fixes done in the UK - never been charged for labor and they always gave me a courtesy car (BMW). However, my car (new) is in for a couple of minor fixes this week and my dealer agreed to lend me their demo GS for the 4 days thhey will have mine! I've always had excellent service from the dealer in Swindon, UK.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Are you sure you didn't have some non-warranty work done at the same time (e.g. an oil change, etc.)?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Legally you can't be charged for anything that's fully covered under warranty. Any dealer that becomes an authorized Maserati dealer should know that, if not Maserati is signing up shady dealers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what I'm trying to know if the trunk accessory belt is covered under warranty!

I'll try to scan the work order to post it.
I'm trying not to irritate the dealer since he's the only one in the area

1 - 11 of 11 Posts