Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a major difference between the european and us versions of the quattroporte headlight. I need a new headlight and can get a european version, but it has a different part number from the us part numbers the US dealerships use. Is the light the same-or even just the same headlight unit, but it needs a US bulb, that can be bought and installed. Basically I need to know if I can buy a euro part # headlight and if it will work with my us version 08 quattrporte? even if I just need to change out the bulbs I'd be ok with that-does anyone know? They look exactly the same, they just have different part numbers (so far as I can tell), and maybe use different bulbs (US says xenon, and Euro says bi-xenon), but as long as the bulbs are interchangable, i'm ok...please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well you need to check if the european version is RHD or LHD. Since you are LHD, you must buy from the non-UK version (Germany, etc).

·
Registered
2 Posts
They have different wiring and the projector is different. You CAN get it to work on your car but you have to do a slight mod by adding one wire for the direction light.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Which side do you need? I have both side. They are only missing the leveling motrors that were used to convert an 08 model to 09 look. If you still have your old défective light you can swap the motor. It is very easy to do.
Would sell you eather side for $550.
Gilles

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have a US Version 09+ QP Drivers side headlight in excellent condition. Comes with Ballast and bulbs. Will sell for $1100 + Shipping. PM me if your interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts