Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Selling MC Stradale front bumper OEM.
minor scratches which any body shop can fix before painting.

Asking $2,000 + shipping

Hard to find and they are usually close to $4k

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
So it's a plastic piece, it's not actually metal like all the other panels on the car. Meaning, anyone looking for a replacement can just get a generic non-oem plastic FRP or a fiberglass one online for generally ~1400 with or without free shipping. Dozens of companies sell these, I'm positive you know this since you have an account here. I'm was actually looking for one online, I wanted a complete carbon fiber one but companies don't make them nowadays. I just bought one yesterday with a carbon fiber front lip from Vehicle Revolution, which is in London and I'm in California, it's 1400 plus shipping, coming out to ~1547. Already ordered it but I'm cool with cancelling. Seeing as you're in America I'm down to buy yours for 1500, as I don't really want to wait. Otherwise I'll keep my order open for the carbon fiber upgrade, but I'm down if you are

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So it's a plastic piece, it's not actually metal like all the other panels on the car. Meaning, anyone looking for a replacement can just get a generic non-oem plastic FRP or a fiberglass one online for generally ~1400 with or without free shipping. Dozens of companies sell these, I'm positive you know this since you have an account here. I'm was actually looking for one online, I wanted a complete carbon fiber one but companies don't make them nowadays. I just bought one yesterday with a carbon fiber front lip from Vehicle Revolution, which is in London and I'm in California, it's 1400 plus shipping, coming out to ~1547. Already ordered it but I'm cool with cancelling. Seeing as you're in America I'm down to buy yours for 1500, as I don't really want to wait. Otherwise I'll keep my order open for the carbon fiber upgrade, but I'm down if you are
I bought a FPR bumper and it didn't fit...this was an aftermarket bumper fitment...I also got a video but not sure how t upload

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a FPR bumper and it didn't fit...this was an aftermarket bumper fitment...I also got a video but not sure how t upload
View attachment 137619
Yeah I've read about that a lot, I was looking at several other bumpers before I found this shop in Brea, CA that always orders the bumpers from Vehicle Revolution as they've had little to no problems fitting them, which is a bummer because I really wanted a DMC style bumper. Regardless, the bumper I'm getting is going to be the 11th one from this website my body shop guy will install, and he says it'll be cool as he's only had one that didn't fit right and it was the Facelifted bumper from 2018-19 that they sell, obviously not OEM. So, would you like to sell me your bumper instead? I imagine yours will get to me quicker than theirs

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I've read about that a lot, I was looking at several other bumpers before I found this shop in Brea, CA that always orders the bumpers from Vehicle Revolution as they've had little to no problems fitting them, which is a bummer because I really wanted a DMC style bumper. Regardless, the bumper I'm getting is going to be the 11th one from this website my body shop guy will install, and he says it'll be cool as he's only had one that didn't fit right and it was the Facelifted bumper from 2018-19 that they sell, obviously not OEM. So, would you like to sell me your bumper instead? I imagine yours will get to me quicker than theirs
i can do $1900 if I don't a better offer. Where are you located?
OEM will guarantee fitment. Not sure how the Carbon fiber bumper only goes for $1500 with shipping out of UK. Shipping within US is around $150-$200 and for carbon fiber, that seems really low priced:unsure:

Have you read any reviews on that bumper?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i can do $1900 if I don't a better offer. Where are you located?
OEM will guarantee fitment. Not sure how the Carbon fiber bumper only goes for $1500 with shipping out of UK. Shipping within US is around $150-$200 and for carbon fiber, that seems really low priced:unsure:

Have you read any reviews on that bumper?
I'm in southern California, idk either I just went for it as my body shop guy says theyre good. I didn't look at any online reviews but I did meet one of his customers that had the bumper on, he had a blue sport from 2015 and it made it look great, just like an MC, he was happy with it when I asked him. But I think only the face of the splitter is carbon fiber and the bottom of it is fiberglass. Where are you located in the US?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in southern California, idk either I just went for it as my body shop guy says they're good. I didn't look at any online reviews but I did meet one of his customers that had the bumper on, he had a blue sport from 2015 and it made it look great, just like an MC, he was happy with it when I asked him. But I think only the face of the splitter is carbon fiber and the bottom of it is fiberglass. Where are you located in the US?
I live in San Diego/Los Angeles. If you're not too far from either, we can meet up. My body shop told me aftermarket bumper fitments are hit or miss and sometimes tough to paint since some materials absorb paint differently. I ordered 2 total and both of them either didn't fit at all or the gaps were not even. I learned my lesson to never to aftermarket on bumpers..

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in San Diego/Los Angeles. If you're not too far from either, we can meet up. My body shop told me aftermarket bumper fitments are hit or miss and sometimes tough to paint since some materials absorb paint differently. I ordered 2 total and both of them either didn't fit at all or the gaps were not even. I learned my lesson to never to aftermarket on bumpers..
Oh dude I'm in Orange County! That's great shipping can be cutout, I'll totally buy it for 1900 Where are you specifically? Can you PM me your number? I don't know how to send PMs on here

·
Registered
865 Posts
Those fit like shit and by the time the body shop fixed everything you’ve bought it twice.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh dude I'm in Orange County! That's great shipping can be cutout, I'll totally buy it for 1900 Where are you specifically? Can you PM me your number? I don't know how to send PMs on here
Just sent you a PM...call or text me on that number

1 - 10 of 10 Posts