Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
822 Posts
Mike - Did Dension ever do a firmware update that lets us access the IceLink menu on CD5 instead of 6? I installed an IceLink in my 03 Coupe over the holidays and it works like yours did in the old 2004 posts - quirky but better than an FM hookup. Best - Bill
Yes they did a patch but it doesnt work properly on the Maserati because you need the FFWD and REWIND (<< and >>) buttons, which we don't have. If you hold the ->| and |<- buttons down it doesn't work either.

It isn't a big deal, I just set up a few favorite playlists. It works most of the time.

· Registered
822 Posts
Thanks Glenn & Mike. I'll leave it as is then. Best - Bill
Oh there was a patch prior to the disc 5 patch that did improve things somewhat. You probably want that. I can root around and see if I can find it if you don't already have it or can't find it on their site.

I was going to go back and redo that patch, without the other disc 5 patch but frankly couldn't be bothered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.