Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls,

I'm new here and looking at buying my first Maserati (Gran Turismo, new). Did the test drive and loved it, but was disappointed when I asked what my options were for playing music off my iPhone. Apparently I need to either place my phone in the glovebox and connect it via an aux-in cable, or I should just load all my MP3s onto e hard drive via USB.

My problem is that I like to listen to streaming music and podcasts via apps like Stitcher. I basically need to be able to control my iPhone from the stereo, but let e iPhone handle the actual playing. The dealer I spoke to said that there were no upgrades available to handle this scenario. This is a fairly standard feature in many other cars.

Any thoughts on how could get around this?

Cheers!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey guys and girls,

I'm new here and looking at buying my first Maserati (Gran Turismo, new). Did the test drive and loved it, but was disappointed when I asked what my options were for playing music off my iPhone. Apparently I need to either place my phone in the glovebox and connect it via an aux-in cable, or I should just load all my MP3s onto e hard drive via USB.

My problem is that I like to listen to streaming music and podcasts via apps like Stitcher. I basically need to be able to control my iPhone from the stereo, but let e iPhone handle the actual playing. The dealer I spoke to said that there were no upgrades available to handle this scenario. This is a fairly standard feature in many other cars.

Any thoughts on how could get around this?

Cheers!
The only compatible device for the NIT is the Ipod Nano. Functionality with the phone and Touch is hit and miss. No way around it.

It is just that, a standard feature in many OTHER cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts