Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I generally never use a product from Redwood, WA. Just today for the first time I looked at this site with IE and noticed the blue bar at the top does not appear in the forum section.

Is this the norm for the most of you? I'll need to fix this and QA IE a bit better next time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Andrew-

I use a Mac and can tell you that the blue bar does appear (next to the Maserati Forum logo) in IE, Safari and Firefox for Mac OSX.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
McNab said:
So precisely where should it be?
If you go to the homepage you'll see a really big blue bar at the very top (next to the logo) the blue matches the blue in the work "maserati" in the logo. In window's it seems to disappear in the forum for me. On my Apple everything is OK as WDMinnow said. So it is probably something I will need to fix for window's user.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think that it is kind of curious that there are so many Mac users on this forum. :)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maserati of minneapolis said:
haha. a pc is only as bad as the windows installed on it.
on my linux box (suse 9.2) at home it showed up fine in the new firefox \ mozilla browsers. plus netscape 7 in windows.

- mark
aka mpphotowerks
Yes, it is clearly an IE issue that I'm dealing with. Tested:

Firefox (I highly recommend this over IE, see signature)
Netscape 7.1
IE 6
Camino
Safari

Works in all of them but IE.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
Boxer
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing