Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that on the passenger side airbag cover a bubble developed. Did anyone else have this happen on their QP? Is this a known problem or a one off thing with mine? Do you think this is a warranty issue?

This next to the glove compartment, which always jumps the left hinge and than is not properly closing on the looking crooked, as well as one trim piece next to the gear selector comming loose are little annoying quality problems. In regards to the trim piece next to the gear selector I have asked the dealer to fix, whereas they stated they did not want to touch it but have asked Maserati NA to advise if they should fix or replace. This was 3 weeks ago and no answer yet. This is kind of disappointing, wouldn't you think? :confused:

What do you guys think I should do. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
can you show us some pictures?
i have notice that the leather in the QP is more delicate than the coupe/spyder/gs. the rear console does get nicked quite easily.

·
Registered
773 Posts
bubble up, not lather up

02 spyder bubble to of course, old/sun. does not help. look out my 550 has a little of same, bubble up. maserati not alone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts