Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
202 Posts
I need some small parts- for 2013 Gran Tourismo MC
3 chrome seat back release levers
1 Park-neutral-drive light up plastic
1 button for my AC control
Hope to find a source for all this small stuff
Give up on the Maserati seat leavers they are not worth the money. There are other options here and on eBay that look better and actually last longer than the transport in the box. The rest will be hard to get for one piece. I am looking for the little sliver piece that goes on the little slider where the lighter is.... no joy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give up on the Maserati seat leavers they are not worth the money. There are other options here and on eBay that look better and actually last longer than the transport in the box. The rest will be hard to get for one piece. I am looking for the little sliver piece that goes on the little slider where the lighter is.... no joy.
Thanks,
Yeah those little things can drive you nuts- I have been searching e-bay, but haven't found the seat levers- is there a particular brand or something that you are referring to? I'm sure it's probably the same as some Fiat or Lancia or other car.

·
Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
202 Posts
Thanks,
Yeah those little things can drive you nuts- I have been searching e-bay, but haven't found the seat levers- is there a particular brand or something that you are referring to? I'm sure it's probably the same as some Fiat or Lancia or other car.
I bet you the Lancia or Fiat ones would last longer too. I got these and called it a day since 3 of mine broke in 2 days.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
The link for the seat levers....
Link for the shift indicator
Link for lighter cover bits

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
The cheapo plastic seat levers will likely break again. They have holes drilled right where the maximum stress is applied. I ponied up for some billet stainless steel ones and they look and feel better IMO. A little bit pricier but not bad if you're replacing the whole set or the majority anyway. Buy Once, Cry Once, Replace Once. Try this one. SET OF 4!!! Maserati Seat Release #980145120 Unbreakable Stainless Steel | eBay
URUTU also makes a carbon fiber look version made with stronger plastic. Here is the link to that one.
MASERATI GranCabrio/GRANTURISMO CARBON FIBER SEAT RELEASE SET (04 PCS) | eBay

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
It's quite odd. I have never seen a report of the levers breaking in the UK. My GT had > 100k miles and they were fine. But in the US they seem to last about 10 minutes. :unsure:

C

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The cheapo plastic seat levers will likely break again. They have holes drilled right where the maximum stress is applied. I ponied up for some billet stainless steel ones and they look and feel better IMO. A little bit pricier but not bad if you're replacing the whole set or the majority anyway. Buy Once, Cry Once, Replace Once. Try this one. SET OF 4!!! Maserati Seat Release #980145120 Unbreakable Stainless Steel | eBay
URUTU also makes a carbon fiber look version made with stronger plastic. Here is the link to that one.
MASERATI GranCabrio/GRANTURISMO CARBON FIBER SEAT RELEASE SET (04 PCS) | eBay
Thanks- looks like a couple good alternatives to the plastic originals and not that much more expensive.

·
Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
202 Posts
This store is great and they have all the right pieces it seems but their shipping rates are criminal at best with little rhyme or reason to it.

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
2,773 Posts
This store is great and they have all the right pieces it seems but their shipping rates are criminal at best with little rhyme or reason to it.
Quite a few sources make a great deal of profit from absurd level surcharges on shipping costs. I understand the reason for adding a reasonable markup for handling & shipping, but some goods providers charge as much as 5 X their cost on small items shipping . Little choice but to grin and bear it if you want the item, and can’t find an alternative source ..

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's quote odd. I have never seen a report of the levers breaking in the UK. My GT had > 100k miles and they were fine. But in the US they seem to last about 10 minutes. :unsure:

C
It's cuz we recline the seat when we're banging chicks and they break off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's cuz we recline the seat when we're banging chicks and they break off.
A friend of mine was a contractor who did work on Mike Tysons gaudy palace in Vegas. He said Tyson had a dozen exotic cars- all low miles and all beat up- he had a huge entourage of "street" bros that stayed there and they pretty much destroyed everything they touched. Recently rich sports stars love anything that ends in "I" , that's why you find so many low mileage wrecked ones in the states.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i have my oem seat levers available for sale. I changed mine to carbon fiber

$55 shipped in United States

1 - 18 of 18 Posts