Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this mentioned on the Ghibli forum but not here. (The owners manual didn't help) When I get into the car the dome lights, front and rear, come on and stay on. We bought the car in July and haven't had a problem until now...well besides the windshield molding separating from the window while driving. There must be an easy fix but adjusting it with the steering wheel menu/control did not fix it. Help please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just had the same issue. It took the dealer a while to figure it out. There is a bottom near the sunroof buttons which was accidentally turned on. Easy fix but not in the manual.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try the buttons above the rear view mirror. One will control the dome light and the lights above the rear doors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have a Maserati Lavente, the dome lights and back door lights are always one...how do I shut them off????

·
Registered
248 Posts
This is a stupid "feature" and is actually described in the manual, but it's very poorly explained. The dial should be set to the 1st or 2nd position/click, depending if your headlights are on the "ON" or "AUTO" position. 3rd position is for having all the interior lights on.
Anyway, even if you forget them turned on, they will go off in 20 minutes.

Here's the relevant page from the QP manual:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts

This button had me hating my Levante for about a minute.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Stelvio has same button...just found it after 18 months.... never used it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts