1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hummm... interesting piece of metal IMHO. Having driven a friends Noble, if it behaves at par I would say is something worth of serious consideration. Will try to contact them to learn more.

Any infomation on pricing..?

Ed

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car is basically a "kit car" and pricing is as such, but estimates of a "turnkey" ready to drive car are still under $100K. There are only a few options (rear wing, paint, other minimal stuff). From what I was told, the production rate/import rate will only be about 4 cars a month initially. It really does seem like a great value. One concern would be the "road worthiness" when the roads get rough, but the guy I spoke with suggested I drive one and judge for myself how well it dealt with bumps versus the Maser in sport mode. They only sell them out of Cincinnati for now. Most of the changes from the M400 were basic creature comfort things (power windows, different layout of switches, windows go all the way down instead of the way they stick up a bit like in my Maserati, different materials and electronics, etc.). Weight is still in the 2500 pound range, but power is up a bit from the M400.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts