Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
What's the official word on whether or not the MC12 is street legal in the US?

On another note, I passed by a Noble dealership in the UK on my way from Gatwick to the city on a visit to London this weekend. That car looks much nicer in person than it does in pictures.

Rick

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just as I was going to press the "buy it now" button, I realized by looking closely at the pictures that there appears to be no radio. We all know how hard it is to upgrade the audio in a mas. Therefore I can't buy the car. That is the only reason. It has nothing to do with the 1.1M price tag. No, nothing at all to do with that. Also I don't think it will fit in my garage.

Can you imagine driving that thing on a public road!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just as I was going to press the "buy it now" button, I realized by looking closely at the pictures that there appears to be no radio. We all know how hard it is to upgrade the audio in a mas. Therefore I can't buy the car. That is the only reason. It has nothing to do with the 1.1M price tag. No, nothing at all to do with that. Also I don't think it will fit in my garage.

Can you imagine driving that thing on a public road!
I can live without radio. But no cup holder!!...no way :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
What's the official word on whether or not the MC12 is street legal in the US?

On another note, I passed by a Noble dealership in the UK on my way from Gatwick to the city on a visit to London this weekend. That car looks much nicer in person than it does in pictures.

Rick
MC12s are not street-legal in the US, except perhaps you could apply for that show exception to drive it short distances for exhibitions, etc.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Just register it as a kit car...it is the almighty loophole in the land of rare sports cars

1 - 8 of 8 Posts