Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this site, very cool gents here :)

I am on the fence about parting with a 1967 Quatro. It is a moderate restoration project. It is a 100% total car, it has never been touched as far as messing with. It's all there. Engine will start, it is not frozen. Been sitting a while, but has been started.

I am not certain I have the funds to do the restoration, that's why I am considering parting with it, but I would like to get a sense of desirability before I say for sure.

Opinions?
Thanks
Sarah

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries there Ian, NEVER EVER! I will only sell to someone who wants to love and restore this rareity like I want/wanted to!
Sarah

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A few Pictures 1967 Quattroporte

Here are a few photos of this car if anyone is interested. I have decided I just will not be able to do the restoration.

Sarah

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very Interesting Johnei.... didn't know about this '"attitude" which I heartily agree with. Didn't really knew it existed till I read your forward. THANKS! Food for thought! :)
Sarah

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sarah:

I forgot to post this on the F-Chat Maserati forum for you. Here is a picture of Frank Mandarano's GORGEOUS unrestored Quattroporte that he brought to last years Italian Concours too. Maserati used his car for the unveiling of the new Quattroporte back in 2005.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Oh my, I kind of want that...let's talk $$$ shall we? What are you looking to get?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts