Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 GTS 4.7L auto. I am replacing my alternator and I figure I better replace some stuff while I got the car apart. I want to replace the eight gaskets that sit underneath the intake manifold. However, I see two part numbers listed: 203134 and 255738. What is the difference? Which should I order?

Also, anyone found a cheap place to buy OEM parts online?

·
Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
523 Posts
I have a 2010 GTS 4.7L auto. I am replacing my alternator and I figure I better replace some stuff while I got the car apart. I want to replace the eight gaskets that sit underneath the intake manifold. However, I see two part numbers listed: 203134 and 255738. What is the difference? Which should I order?

Also, anyone found a cheap place to buy OEM parts online?
Check here255738 : LINK about $11.00 or the 203134 for $34 Here

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
384 Posts
Interestingly enough, I just ordered new ones and I didn't even notice there were two different part numbers. Fitment details for both show they fit just about any Granturismo. Odd that one would be three times as much. One OEM manufacturer and one aftermarket maybe?

I ordered the cheaper ones, didn't even notice the spendier ones. Hope they are the same and these fit. Guess I'll find out, hopefully this weekend. :)

I haven't really paid much attention but looking at different diagrams on Scuderia the intake looks the same between the 4.2 and 4.7? I don't know enough about either to know where the .5 liter difference comes from.

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
384 Posts
Well I can confirm at least for my 2009 4.7 the cheaper gaskets were the same as the ones in the car. Fit like a glove. No idea if the more spendy ones are different or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts