Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Since the new units are shipping out now here are some Install tips and how to wire the new unit, it is a little different than the Gen 1. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine is on order as well, im wondering if there are instructions on what bolts to remove included, or the best way is Robins videos? theres a few differences in the first and second installation videos.
It would be very cool with a very short video pointing at all the bolts that should be removed to remove the dash.

Thanks for all the hard work, im really looking forward to getting this installed and getting the ancient tech updated...

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is on order as well, im wondering if there are instructions on what bolts to remove included, or the best way is Robins videos? theres a few differences in the first and second installation videos.
It would be very cool with a very short video pointing at all the bolts that should be removed to remove the dash.

Thanks for all the hard work, im really looking forward to getting this installed and getting the ancient tech updated...
There are no instructions, just use my videos step by step. No radio manufacture include instructions unfortunately. The installation is the same on all years, 1st and 2nd gen... The only difference is what the wiring looks like and just added some tips to make installation easier. I have an install down to 2 hours now.. Lol. I will post a video or picture of the screws to remove on the leather cover.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a video on how to remove the leather steering cover (not my video) but shows it well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video Robin. It seems straight forward. I’m starting to think about doing it myself, but not the front and rear camera installation, I don’t trust my skills....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts