Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 GT. I love this car. I t has about 30K on the odometer. I sure would like to upgrade the infotainment center with one that has Apple Play etc. I live in Palm City Florida. Does anyone know any competent reasonable installers in this area. Nothing like a good referral.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Get the Aucar head unit from @Robin Elliott . The installation is completely straightforward and can be done by any good installer. The unit itself is plug-and-play, the only difficulty is running the camera wire to the trunk.

If you want to make it sound even better you can replace the factory speakers, or add a subwoofer and amplifier. The stock speakers in the Granturismo are garbage. So that should be the first thing to replace for better sound.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Aucar advised me last week a new AC unit is going to be released in the next few weeks which resolves the battery disconnect issue.

Seems the aucar 2.1 headunit (6gb ram) is the best option, plus the AC unit upgrade

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I have a 2013 GT. I love this car. I t has about 30K on the odometer. I sure would like to upgrade the infotainment center with one that has Apple Play etc. I live in Palm City Florida. Does anyone know any competent reasonable installers in this area. Nothing like a good referral.
My units in Piano Black, ordered through forum member Robin Elliot.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering part
Font Rectangle Screenshot Number Parallel

·
Registered
716 Posts
Best upgrade I have done to my 2015 GT!!

Reactions: ChrisNLBC
1 - 5 of 5 Posts