Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Has anyone out there with a Gransport Coupe or Spyder and "Auditorium 200 " amp and CD changer replaced their stock "Infotainment" headend with another unit? I'm thinking of replacing mine with a modern unit that has a flip-up screen for GPS and 20GB MP3 storage.

Tha main thing I'm wondering is if the "Infotainment" headend uses standard connectors that will be allow my new headend to be directly compatible with the Auditorium 200 amp and also with the CD-changer.

As a side benefit, this will get the word "Infotainment" off my dash - what were they thinking?

TIA,

Deane

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
gransport13 said:
i have a 2006 GS I had an entire sound system put in, the guy that did it for me was Kevin @ audio illusions in CA, this guy is amazing. He does all the cars for half of the nba players. Web site is www.audioillusions.com.
wow. he must be a busy guy.
gransport13 can you describe your system? or pictures?

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah he is an extremely busy guy. He also does all the cars for ferrari of beverly hills as well. That is why I went to him in the first place. I have an alpine head unit with sat radio, and Ipod. The speakers were some french company and the amp I also don't know the name, he is currently designing a sub woofer box to fit exactly in my spare tire space that will be removable in case I need the trunk space. His work is phenomenal. Give him a call or check out the web site. Sorry no pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts