Maserati Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts
I've been there to look at cars several times and they always have a nice selection of luxury vehicles. I don't think they actually do any Maserati service though. They send it out?

Sorry to dig up an old thread but looking at some the prices for oil changes and general work seems comparable to what the Mercedes dealership charges. I had a 98 c280 for awhile and am now driving an 05 E500 and love it. So much bigger than the C class and enjoy the V8 so it's no real sticker shock for most of the work done if I do happen to luck up and get a Meserati.

Sean, you can call Phil at 770-956-0207 for any service prices etc..They don`t have a timing belt so the cost is probably in the ball park as the MB...as far as service...Jason

I've been there to look at cars several times and they always have a nice selection of luxury vehicles. I don't think they actually do any Maserati service though. They send it out?
Yup, I got my oil changed there today. They can also do the 25K and other scheduled service and inspection, apparently their tech came from a large Ferrari/Maserati dealership. While I was there they had a Ferrari 550 in for post purchase service. They also did a PPI for that buyer from TX. The SA was very hospitable, gave me tour of their shop, nice and clean. They had a Panamera, a 7 series, an E class and a Viper being serviced.

From their sales side they had a 360 Modena Spyder and a 430 Berlinetta on display, not a bad view while you wait.

Though a bit of a drive for me, nice to have another option in town.

Guys, we are still fixing these cars everyday..Many other ML members already know this..If you are in Atlanta call us if we can do anything for you ...770-956-0207....we are your dealer alternative in Atlanta for Maserati repair...Jason

FMOA has always charged me $200 for an oil change on a QP.

They make it up on other repairs when they're needed, but when you consider the valet service, loaner, & wash, it's a damn good deal.

Yeah, that does sound like a good deal...We are an independent shop so we obviously don`t have loaners etc. We are just cheaper overall as three people work in our shop and we have much lower overhead. We can repair stuff and not just replace it and also use aftermarket parts in some case were the dealer cannot...If your happy there than so be it...If you want try something different at some point than you know were to find us..regards..Jason

We've had several customers w/ installs at Enzo's that have been very happy. They also support the forum with information and try to help owners when they can.

Best Regards,

Yeah, that does sound like a good deal...We are an independent shop so we obviously don`t have loaners etc. We are just cheaper overall as three people work in our shop and we have much lower overhead. We can repair stuff and not just replace it and also use aftermarket parts in some case were the dealer cannot...If your happy there than so be it...If you want try something different at some point than you know were to find us..regards..Jason
Jason,

I'll be hitting you up for sure for the next repair. The last couple stung pretty hard. Just wish you were closer!

Good deal, you know where we are at? Right next to Dobbins AFB...Unfortunately, this stupid baseball stadium construction has anything around it for 10 miles messed up right now..Best bet is drop car off on Sunday night as we have a drop box...The car will be safe and the traffic is much easier to deal with...Its horrible right now! thx..Jason

Good deal, you know where we are at? Right next to Dobbins AFB...Unfortunately, this stupid baseball stadium construction has anything around it for 10 miles messed up right now..Best bet is drop car off on Sunday night as we have a drop box...The car will be safe and the traffic is much easier to deal with...Its horrible right now! thx..Jason
Yeah, you're close to my dive shop, which, unfortunately, is sooooooo far from me. I'll definitely have to pre-plan it with a rental already arranged and everything. You better have coffee and doughnuts waiting! ;)

Just had a service with Enzo's Automotive, and specifically, Jason, in Marietta, GA. Great experience. Jason really knows his stuff. I asked him to see the "check engine" light, and he said it was because my fuel cap wasn't tightened until I hear a click. How many honest dealers would tell you that? He also checked and fixed my TPMS Malfunction.
All in all, great experience. The price is a lot less expensive than dealer too. I am fortunate enough to live only 20 minutes away. Highly recommend Jason.

Oksepp

'Evening folks. Very, very new here. Just brought my "new" 2003 Coupe Cambriocorsa here. I am in Acworth. Did some research here in terms of Service. Many people like "Enzo's Automotive" just besides Dobbins AFB. Phone: 770 956-0207. Let me know. Cheers!

@Oksepp I have been extremely happy with my experiences at Enzo's. I always make the joke that it is a bad thing when you are on first name basis with your mechanic, but jason is outstanding, as is his shop manager Vance. Jason is a frequent visitor to this forum and the advice he gives me is very consistent with the advice he gives others here. (I wish the service was free like his advice is!!). Very happy - very reasonable prices, much better than the FM dealer in Roswell. i would thoroughly recommend using Enzo's. good luck, Max

I tried Enzos and it ended up being a disaster for me. After a simple oil change, I had oil dripping on my garage floor. Jason refused to even look at it saying "I think we know how to do an oil change". Look, I get it, it's an easy one, but that doesn't mean something didn't happen (bad seal, etc.) that's not your fault. Exactly like the time they did a different repair and the part failed the next day (which cost me a tow bill, rental car, ruined night out with the wife..). Oh yeah, they got grease on my seat too.

Anyway, he claimed it was a transmission leak and quoted me a price. I figured it was plausible and took it for face value. I went to schedule the repair, but all of a sudden, they claimed the price was higher; much higher. I felt like I was being jerked around and definitely not getting the service or treatment I hear about, so back to FMOA I went. Since everything was now covered in oil, they needed to clean and inspect themselves to verify where the leak was coming from. Guess who ended up having to get another oil change?? Yeah, this guy. And guess who no longer had a "transmission leak"?

So, not only did I pay Enzo's for an oil change, I paid FMOA for one and paid them for cleaning the mess. Had I stuck with the dealer from the beginning, I would've come out cheaper and without all of the hassles.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts