Maserati Forum banner

Independent Maserati mechanic near Atlanta

28K views 57 replies 25 participants last post by  Jason@ Enzo`s Atlanta 
I tried Enzos and it ended up being a disaster for me. After a simple oil change, I had oil dripping on my garage floor. Jason refused to even look at it saying "I think we know how to do an oil change". Look, I get it, it's an easy one, but that doesn't mean something didn't happen (bad seal, etc.) that's not your fault. Exactly like the time they did a different repair and the part failed the next day (which cost me a tow bill, rental car, ruined night out with the wife..). Oh yeah, they got grease on my seat too.

Anyway, he claimed it was a transmission leak and quoted me a price. I figured it was plausible and took it for face value. I went to schedule the repair, but all of a sudden, they claimed the price was higher; much higher. I felt like I was being jerked around and definitely not getting the service or treatment I hear about, so back to FMOA I went. Since everything was now covered in oil, they needed to clean and inspect themselves to verify where the leak was coming from. Guess who ended up having to get another oil change?? Yeah, this guy. And guess who no longer had a "transmission leak"?

So, not only did I pay Enzo's for an oil change, I paid FMOA for one and paid them for cleaning the mess. Had I stuck with the dealer from the beginning, I would've come out cheaper and without all of the hassles.
I don't mean to question your story here, but I have heard only very good things from everyone on and off this forum about Jason and his team at Enzo's. Please give him a chance to make things right and let us know what happens. There aren't enough good indys for these cars and reputation is everything.

Follow up on the kubadat post.. We finally got in touch with kubadat and looked into his service history..This was from July of 2017...Had I known someone was upset about something we would have done something...Few notes here.. I'm unsure why the car was leaking oil after we changed it..It was an OE filter and the drain plug was tight...Maybe a defective filter? The car left with a leaking transmission leaking electrical sleeve..Very common leak on a ZF 6hp with 100k on it..I assumed the leak he saw was that...That is my fault on that one and I should have put the car in the air...As far as the tow and the rental car that was just a misunderstanding as we always pay for that ..If you fix enough cars than stuff is gonna go wrong...It is part of the business..We have brought cars back to people's homes in the past on occasion.

I'm sorry things went sideways for kubadat for his first visit to our shop...It is not indicative of a normal visit...We have reached out to kubadat in order to make him happy...I'm not sure a lot of shops would do that after a 1.5 years, but we will....Regards...Jason
That sounds more like the Jason we all love :x:laugh2: