Maserati Forum banner

Independent Maserati mechanic near Atlanta

28K views 57 replies 25 participants last post by  Jason@ Enzo`s Atlanta 
Thanks for the kind words. We try..We have actually been fixing exotic cars in Atlanta back from in the 80`s..We used to fix all of Formula One Imports(by Bones on Piedmont) cars as well if anybody remembers that place..We were 1989 Atlanta magazine best exotic car repair..I can`t brag about 1989, but I can tell you we follow the same simple formula today..We fix your correctly with a small staff to keep cost down and that reflects on your bill. come and see us...

Sean, you can call Phil at 770-956-0207 for any service prices etc..They don`t have a timing belt so the cost is probably in the ball park as the MB...as far as service...Jason

Guys, we are still fixing these cars everyday..Many other ML members already know this..If you are in Atlanta call us if we can do anything for you ...770-956-0207....we are your dealer alternative in Atlanta for Maserati repair...Jason

Yeah, that does sound like a good deal...We are an independent shop so we obviously don`t have loaners etc. We are just cheaper overall as three people work in our shop and we have much lower overhead. We can repair stuff and not just replace it and also use aftermarket parts in some case were the dealer cannot...If your happy there than so be it...If you want try something different at some point than you know were to find us..regards..Jason

Good deal, you know where we are at? Right next to Dobbins AFB...Unfortunately, this stupid baseball stadium construction has anything around it for 10 miles messed up right now..Best bet is drop car off on Sunday night as we have a drop box...The car will be safe and the traffic is much easier to deal with...Its horrible right now! thx..Jason

No offense, but I'm having a problem recalling any of these events..If we fixed your car and it broke the next day we would gladly pay for the tow.. If you want to PM your name I`ll be glad to look it up...Thx...Jason

Thanks Scott...I'm not real sure what to make of this as We don't know who Kubadat actually is or his service history..I have PMed with no reply. It would have been a drain plug and an OE Maserati oil filter.. It someone had a leak the next day, I would simply have them swing by for us to look at it again or change the filter perhaps..Any of the other people that know me on here would tell you that...We do provide rentals and towing on us if something we do is not correct for any reason.. If kubadat can provide us with an invoice from dealer explaining where this leak was coming from and we caused it then we will refund his oil change bill here no problem..Like I said all of this is news to me and not recent like maybe 2017..I never got a PM or a phone call from anyone unhappy with anything..

In the end...We run a legit business and have a ton of happy customers...We have happy customers on here as well as Yelp..It is the internet and occasionally a customer and a shop can't get on the same page for whatever reason.. Sometimes a customer has been treated poorly by another repair shop and have a sour taste in their mouth..In the end you try to keep everyone happy, but sometimes you are not able to do so..We are gonna keep trying....Regards, Jason

PM sent....I usually don't quote prices on here as I'll being doing it for that price for another 10 years...:grin2: Jason

Follow up on the kubadat post.. We finally got in touch with kubadat and looked into his service history..This was from July of 2017...Had I known someone was upset about something we would have done something...Few notes here.. I'm unsure why the car was leaking oil after we changed it..It was an OE filter and the drain plug was tight...Maybe a defective filter? The car left with a leaking transmission leaking electrical sleeve..Very common leak on a ZF 6hp with 100k on it..I assumed the leak he saw was that...That is my fault on that one and I should have put the car in the air...As far as the tow and the rental car that was just a misunderstanding as we always pay for that ..If you fix enough cars than stuff is gonna go wrong...It is part of the business..We have brought cars back to people's homes in the past on occasion.

I'm sorry things went sideways for kubadat for his first visit to our shop...It is not indicative of a normal visit...We have reached out to kubadat in order to make him happy...I'm not sure a lot of shops would do that after a 1.5 years, but we will....Regards...Jason

Stuff like that can't be fixed via the internet...It sounds like they are just throwing parts at it at this point....Jason

I appreciate it, but I'm good...Hear me out please...We try not to take in cars like that and I'll tell you why as I have been doing this a long time...Business wise it's a loser..You are already pissed about the 5k you have spent so now I get a pissed customer out 5k$ so there is no real meat left on that bone at this point...No sense bringing in a 3rd party at this point..It's too late now...My best suggestion is to try and work something out with the shop or dealer fixing the car currently...Come see us next time...Jason